- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Will Ferrell Interviewed During Spanish-Speaking Soccer Telecast, Apparently Does Not Speak Much Spanish
Will Ferrell’s been part of a few good sports stunts in the last month. There was the Super Bowl ad that only aired in one market in Nebraska. There were those pregame intros for the Bulls. And now, via Spanish-language telecast of a Colombia-Mexico soccer match on Univision, we have him getting interviewed in Spanish… and not even pretending to know what’s going on (or maybe pretending not to know what’s going on?):
Well, if you don’t understand what you’re being asked, there are worse things you can do than simply repeating the name of striker Chicharito, one of Mexico’s top players. And if you’re wondering what Ferrell was doing there to begin with, he was promoting his upcoming movie Casa de mi Padre. If Ferrell’s role in it consists of anything other than interjecting with “Chicharito” when other people speak Spanish, might we suggest a re-shoot for all of his scenes?
- Filed Under:
- Will Ferrell
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?