- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Ditka Has No Tolerance For The 'Redskins' Name Controversy
- 4 NFL Players Whose ADP Has Shifted For Better Or Worse
- USA Basketball Might Bring A 13th Player To Spain Just To Cut Him
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Will Ferrell Interviewed During Spanish-Speaking Soccer Telecast, Apparently Does Not Speak Much Spanish
Will Ferrell’s been part of a few good sports stunts in the last month. There was the Super Bowl ad that only aired in one market in Nebraska. There were those pregame intros for the Bulls. And now, via Spanish-language telecast of a Colombia-Mexico soccer match on Univision, we have him getting interviewed in Spanish… and not even pretending to know what’s going on (or maybe pretending not to know what’s going on?):
Well, if you don’t understand what you’re being asked, there are worse things you can do than simply repeating the name of striker Chicharito, one of Mexico’s top players. And if you’re wondering what Ferrell was doing there to begin with, he was promoting his upcoming movie Casa de mi Padre. If Ferrell’s role in it consists of anything other than interjecting with “Chicharito” when other people speak Spanish, might we suggest a re-shoot for all of his scenes?
- Filed Under:
- Will Ferrell
- Which NFL Quarterback is the Best Runner?
- San Francisco 49ers Preseason: Taking The Bad With The Good
- What Colin Kaepernick Looks Like as a Soccer Player
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy