- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Video: Wimbledon Spectator Clearly Focuses Binoculars On Shirtless Rafa Nadal
Anyway. We’re far from alone in being impressed by Rafa’s amazingly chiseled form, and if you don’t believe us: 1) check this; 2) check today’s first-round Wimbledon action. During one break in the match (which Nadal won easily, 6-4, 6-2, 6-2), Nadal changed his shirt, affording the crowd its best look at him in all his sculpted glory. And one older woman took particular advantage of that chance:
Do we blame her? NOT ONE BIT.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story