- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Video: Wimbledon Spectator Clearly Focuses Binoculars On Shirtless Rafa Nadal
Anyway. We’re far from alone in being impressed by Rafa’s amazingly chiseled form, and if you don’t believe us: 1) check this; 2) check today’s first-round Wimbledon action. During one break in the match (which Nadal won easily, 6-4, 6-2, 6-2), Nadal changed his shirt, affording the crowd its best look at him in all his sculpted glory. And one older woman took particular advantage of that chance:
Do we blame her? NOT ONE BIT.
- Holly Holm Takes Nikki Knudsen Down
- The Best Light Heavyweights Ever
- Top 10 Worst Decisions in MMA History
- Brandon Rios: "I Can Bust Flows"