- Rams Distinguish Themselves With Teammate-On-Teammate Violence
- This Just In: Andy Dalton and Victor Cruz Are Tied In Touchdown Receptions
- Is MSU's Connor Cook College Football's Most Underrated Quarterback?
- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Video: Wimbledon Spectator Clearly Focuses Binoculars On Shirtless Rafa Nadal
Anyway. We’re far from alone in being impressed by Rafa’s amazingly chiseled form, and if you don’t believe us: 1) check this; 2) check today’s first-round Wimbledon action. During one break in the match (which Nadal won easily, 6-4, 6-2, 6-2), Nadal changed his shirt, affording the crowd its best look at him in all his sculpted glory. And one older woman took particular advantage of that chance:
Do we blame her? NOT ONE BIT.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts