- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Video: Wimbledon Spectator Clearly Focuses Binoculars On Shirtless Rafa Nadal
Anyway. We’re far from alone in being impressed by Rafa’s amazingly chiseled form, and if you don’t believe us: 1) check this; 2) check today’s first-round Wimbledon action. During one break in the match (which Nadal won easily, 6-4, 6-2, 6-2), Nadal changed his shirt, affording the crowd its best look at him in all his sculpted glory. And one older woman took particular advantage of that chance:
Do we blame her? NOT ONE BIT.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts