- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
My, How ESPN’s Woody Paige Has Changed Over The Years
Yes, that’s really Woody Paige in both pictures. That headshot on the right depicts the oft-mocked Around the Horn panelist/Denver Post columnist who does things like talk to mechanical parrots and generally make a lot of weird faces, back in 1976. This gem comes to us via the Tumblr for Sporting News, which employed a young Paige to cover the soon-to-be defunct ABA.
And as it’s plain to see, Paige has changed a lot since America’s bicentennial. I mean, really, he used to go by Woodrow! (Appearance-wise, no difference, obviously.) The Sporting News Tumblr “hope[s] that some “Around the Horn” panelist decides to take this into battle.” Pretty safe bet, we think.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story