- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
My, How ESPN’s Woody Paige Has Changed Over The Years
Yes, that’s really Woody Paige in both pictures. That headshot on the right depicts the oft-mocked Around the Horn panelist/Denver Post columnist who does things like talk to mechanical parrots and generally make a lot of weird faces, back in 1976. This gem comes to us via the Tumblr for Sporting News, which employed a young Paige to cover the soon-to-be defunct ABA.
And as it’s plain to see, Paige has changed a lot since America’s bicentennial. I mean, really, he used to go by Woodrow! (Appearance-wise, no difference, obviously.) The Sporting News Tumblr “hope[s] that some “Around the Horn” panelist decides to take this into battle.” Pretty safe bet, we think.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce