- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
My, How ESPN’s Woody Paige Has Changed Over The Years
Yes, that’s really Woody Paige in both pictures. That headshot on the right depicts the oft-mocked Around the Horn panelist/Denver Post columnist who does things like talk to mechanical parrots and generally make a lot of weird faces, back in 1976. This gem comes to us via the Tumblr for Sporting News, which employed a young Paige to cover the soon-to-be defunct ABA.
And as it’s plain to see, Paige has changed a lot since America’s bicentennial. I mean, really, he used to go by Woodrow! (Appearance-wise, no difference, obviously.) The Sporting News Tumblr “hope[s] that some “Around the Horn” panelist decides to take this into battle.” Pretty safe bet, we think.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts