- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
My, How ESPN’s Woody Paige Has Changed Over The Years
Yes, that’s really Woody Paige in both pictures. That headshot on the right depicts the oft-mocked Around the Horn panelist/Denver Post columnist who does things like talk to mechanical parrots and generally make a lot of weird faces, back in 1976. This gem comes to us via the Tumblr for Sporting News, which employed a young Paige to cover the soon-to-be defunct ABA.
And as it’s plain to see, Paige has changed a lot since America’s bicentennial. I mean, really, he used to go by Woodrow! (Appearance-wise, no difference, obviously.) The Sporting News Tumblr “hope[s] that some “Around the Horn” panelist decides to take this into battle.” Pretty safe bet, we think.
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Best I've Faced: Antonio Tarver Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success