- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
WWE Wrestler X-Pac Says He Was Molested As A Child
WWE wrestler X-Pac (Sean Waltman) announced on his blog yesterday that he was molested as a child.
He began his post by praising fellow wrestler Mick Foley, a.k.a Mankind, for his work with an organization raising awareness about rape and abuse. This is what he said:
Many of you may be asking yourselves, “Why is X Pac so concerned with Mick Foley’s cause?” Good question; here’s the answer: I am a survivor of repeated sexual abuse/molestation, from about age 5 to around the age of 12, at the hands of both female & male perpetrators.
One of my favorite wrestlers growing up was Waltman’s first character, the 123 Kid. He was weaker and punier than David taking on the Goliaths of the WWE (then WWF). And he won! That was my Miracle on Ice. Seriously.
Waltman went on to write this on his blog:
It’s so difficult for victims of sexual abuse to come forward. The shame & fear involved in coming forward is overwhelming. Feeling like it’s our fault or fearing what people will think of you prevent many from ever coming forward. Some people take it to the grave with them. The harm done by these perpetrators is in a lot of ways permanent. I choose to talk openly about it, hoping it may inspire others to come forward and expose these people.
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Big Hit on Internet
- Paul Williams Speaks On His Career Ending Accident
- Shocking Photos of WWE's New HUGE Wrestler
- Anaheim Ducks Fans Organize Flash Mob