- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Omaha World-Herald Running Low On Proofreaders, Vowels
From the Omaha World-Herald, your leader in local prffgh ffghf fghh.
What about poor Brett Dougherty? He has a great game, gets his picture in the paper, but can’t really send this article to his grandmother because she might read the headline and think she’s having a stroke.
- Filed Under:
- Prep sports
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts