- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Omaha World-Herald Running Low On Proofreaders, Vowels
From the Omaha World-Herald, your leader in local prffgh ffghf fghh.
What about poor Brett Dougherty? He has a great game, gets his picture in the paper, but can’t really send this article to his grandmother because she might read the headline and think she’s having a stroke.
- Filed Under:
- Prep sports
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'