- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
America: Is This Youth Hockey Coach The Worst Guy Ever?
The scene: the postgame handshake line a gold medal youth hockey game in Vancouver. The parties involved: a couple players from the losing team and the coach of the winning team, Martin Tremblay. The act: Tremblay tripping one of the kids, which led to another of the kids falling over. The result: according to the oppoing coach, a broken wrist for one of the kids, and a police investigation into Tremblay’s actions. The excuse from Tremblay’s side: “he slipped on the ice.” The video: not supportive of this excuse:
And so, for now, the conclusion: yes, this coach is indeed the worst.
- Filed Under:
- Junior Hockey
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Jets Unsuccessfully Attempt to Convince Superfan to Return to Games
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar