- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
America: Is This Youth Hockey Coach The Worst Guy Ever?
The scene: the postgame handshake line a gold medal youth hockey game in Vancouver. The parties involved: a couple players from the losing team and the coach of the winning team, Martin Tremblay. The act: Tremblay tripping one of the kids, which led to another of the kids falling over. The result: according to the oppoing coach, a broken wrist for one of the kids, and a police investigation into Tremblay’s actions. The excuse from Tremblay’s side: “he slipped on the ice.” The video: not supportive of this excuse:
And so, for now, the conclusion: yes, this coach is indeed the worst.
- Filed Under:
- Junior Hockey
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story