- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- This TMZ Vid Of Big Baby Ushering A Dozen Women Into An SUV Is Hilarious
- It's A No-Lose Situation For Both Sides If Phil Jackson Joins The Knicks
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
America: Is This Youth Hockey Coach The Worst Guy Ever?
The scene: the postgame handshake line a gold medal youth hockey game in Vancouver. The parties involved: a couple players from the losing team and the coach of the winning team, Martin Tremblay. The act: Tremblay tripping one of the kids, which led to another of the kids falling over. The result: according to the oppoing coach, a broken wrist for one of the kids, and a police investigation into Tremblay’s actions. The excuse from Tremblay’s side: “he slipped on the ice.” The video: not supportive of this excuse:
And so, for now, the conclusion: yes, this coach is indeed the worst.
- Filed Under:
- Junior Hockey
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real