- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
America: Is This Youth Hockey Coach The Worst Guy Ever?
The scene: the postgame handshake line a gold medal youth hockey game in Vancouver. The parties involved: a couple players from the losing team and the coach of the winning team, Martin Tremblay. The act: Tremblay tripping one of the kids, which led to another of the kids falling over. The result: according to the oppoing coach, a broken wrist for one of the kids, and a police investigation into Tremblay’s actions. The excuse from Tremblay’s side: “he slipped on the ice.” The video: not supportive of this excuse:
And so, for now, the conclusion: yes, this coach is indeed the worst.
- Filed Under:
- Junior Hockey
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'