- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Things We Must Stop Before They Become Tradition: Players Exchange Shorts Following Croatia-Cameroon Match
Ivan Rakitic and Stephane M’Bia were teammates with Sevilla of the Europa League this past season, but that’s no excuse for this: following their World Cup match on Wednesday, the two not only traded shirts, but also swapped shorts.
Croatia of course came away with the 4-0 victory in a match which featured the infamous red card for Alex Song. As for Rakitic and M’Bia: the former is moving on to Barcelona, the latter now with Queen’s Park Rangers on loan. So this was a fond farewell.
— 101 Great Goals (@102greatgoals) June 19, 2014
— theScore World Cup (@theScoreWC2014) June 19, 2014
Look, I’m a forward-thinking guy. But as Jerry said in that episode of “Seinfeld” when Kramer wanted to borrow his swimming trunks: “I don’t want your boys in there. Your boys should stay in their yard.”
- Filed Under:
- Beauty AND The Beast
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever