- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Things We Must Stop Before They Become Tradition: Players Exchange Shorts Following Croatia-Cameroon Match
Ivan Rakitic and Stephane M’Bia were teammates with Sevilla of the Europa League this past season, but that’s no excuse for this: following their World Cup match on Wednesday, the two not only traded shirts, but also swapped shorts.
Croatia of course came away with the 4-0 victory in a match which featured the infamous red card for Alex Song. As for Rakitic and M’Bia: the former is moving on to Barcelona, the latter now with Queen’s Park Rangers on loan. So this was a fond farewell.
— 101 Great Goals (@102greatgoals) June 19, 2014
— theScore World Cup (@theScoreWC2014) June 19, 2014
Look, I’m a forward-thinking guy. But as Jerry said in that episode of “Seinfeld” when Kramer wanted to borrow his swimming trunks: “I don’t want your boys in there. Your boys should stay in their yard.”
- Filed Under:
- If World Cup Countries Were College Football Teams
- The 5 Most Hazardous Sports
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?