- Backup RB Roundup: Carlos Hyde, Devonta Freeman, Knowshon Moreno
- The Daily Show Reports On The Reporting Of Michael Sam's Showering Habits
- Hey Josh Gordon, Here's How You Beat A Drug Test Now That You're A Marked Man
- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Things We Must Stop Before They Become Tradition: Players Exchange Shorts Following Croatia-Cameroon Match
Ivan Rakitic and Stephane M’Bia were teammates with Sevilla of the Europa League this past season, but that’s no excuse for this: following their World Cup match on Wednesday, the two not only traded shirts, but also swapped shorts.
Croatia of course came away with the 4-0 victory in a match which featured the infamous red card for Alex Song. As for Rakitic and M’Bia: the former is moving on to Barcelona, the latter now with Queen’s Park Rangers on loan. So this was a fond farewell.
— 101 Great Goals (@102greatgoals) June 19, 2014
— theScore World Cup (@theScoreWC2014) June 19, 2014
Look, I’m a forward-thinking guy. But as Jerry said in that episode of “Seinfeld” when Kramer wanted to borrow his swimming trunks: “I don’t want your boys in there. Your boys should stay in their yard.”
- Filed Under:
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World