- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Brewers’ Minor League Team Is Holding A Gun Raffle On “2nd Amendment Night”
That dude’s got a cannon!
No, seriously. He has a cannon.
Minor League baseball has outdone itself this time. The Huntsville Stars (which sounds like a Skynard tribute band) of the Southern League (nevermind, THAT’S the Skynard tribute band) are running a “Show your NRA card and get into the ballpark FOR FREE” promotion on 2nd Amendment night, July 3rd. Can’t say it isn’t a brilliant move for a Double-A team in Huntsville, AL (considering once you’re inside, you’ll be expected to spend a bunch of money on hotdogs and beer
and crossiants). Perhaps an affront to decency…but a brilliant strategy nonetheless.
Here’s where it gets good…
Fans in attendance will be able to enter in a raffle, whereby the winners will get a redeemable coupon for one of three sporting weapons at, get this, Larry’s Pistol and Pawn. Want to exchange your lucky ticket for a Ruger 22-45 MKIII at the game? Well, you can’t, because you can’t bring guns to the ballpark. Because they’re dangerous. But hey, doesn’t mean we can’t honor the shit out of them!
Here’s the promo from the teams Facebook page:
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier