- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Brewers’ Minor League Team Is Holding A Gun Raffle On “2nd Amendment Night”
That dude’s got a cannon!
No, seriously. He has a cannon.
Minor League baseball has outdone itself this time. The Huntsville Stars (which sounds like a Skynard tribute band) of the Southern League (nevermind, THAT’S the Skynard tribute band) are running a “Show your NRA card and get into the ballpark FOR FREE” promotion on 2nd Amendment night, July 3rd. Can’t say it isn’t a brilliant move for a Double-A team in Huntsville, AL (considering once you’re inside, you’ll be expected to spend a bunch of money on hotdogs and beer
and crossiants). Perhaps an affront to decency…but a brilliant strategy nonetheless.
Here’s where it gets good…
Fans in attendance will be able to enter in a raffle, whereby the winners will get a redeemable coupon for one of three sporting weapons at, get this, Larry’s Pistol and Pawn. Want to exchange your lucky ticket for a Ruger 22-45 MKIII at the game? Well, you can’t, because you can’t bring guns to the ballpark. Because they’re dangerous. But hey, doesn’t mean we can’t honor the shit out of them!
Here’s the promo from the teams Facebook page:
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao