- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Brewers’ Minor League Team Is Holding A Gun Raffle On “2nd Amendment Night”
That dude’s got a cannon!
No, seriously. He has a cannon.
Minor League baseball has outdone itself this time. The Huntsville Stars (which sounds like a Skynard tribute band) of the Southern League (nevermind, THAT’S the Skynard tribute band) are running a “Show your NRA card and get into the ballpark FOR FREE” promotion on 2nd Amendment night, July 3rd. Can’t say it isn’t a brilliant move for a Double-A team in Huntsville, AL (considering once you’re inside, you’ll be expected to spend a bunch of money on hotdogs and beer
and crossiants). Perhaps an affront to decency…but a brilliant strategy nonetheless.
Here’s where it gets good…
Fans in attendance will be able to enter in a raffle, whereby the winners will get a redeemable coupon for one of three sporting weapons at, get this, Larry’s Pistol and Pawn. Want to exchange your lucky ticket for a Ruger 22-45 MKIII at the game? Well, you can’t, because you can’t bring guns to the ballpark. Because they’re dangerous. But hey, doesn’t mean we can’t honor the shit out of them!
Here’s the promo from the teams Facebook page:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts