- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Incoming! Reno Aces See The Big Picture In FAA’s Drone Test State Announcement
The FAA just announced that Nevada will be one of six states in which drone test sites will be established: the first step toward the use of unmanned aviation for domestic commercial use. Of course the Reno Aces, the Triple-A, Pacific Coast League affiliate of the Arizona Diamondbacks, see the bigger picture:
Congrats to the state of Nevada for being selected as a drone aircraft test site! We're working toward in-seat drone beer delivery by 2034.
— Reno Aces (@Aces) December 31, 2013
The Aces are such jokers. But it’s not a new concept by any means:
BBC – great use case delivery of beer at music festivals – worldwide commercial drone market could top $89bn in the …http://t.co/fWdAcZmlXY
— Charlie Macdonald (@MacdCharlie) December 30, 2013
And I see no way this can end badly:
Bonus, non-drone-related tweet:
.@aces River Cats are aquatically inclined felines with extremely flexible necks, developed from looking down at Reno in the standings.
— River Cats (@RiverCats) December 4, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Reno Aces
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco