- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Incoming! Reno Aces See The Big Picture In FAA’s Drone Test State Announcement
The FAA just announced that Nevada will be one of six states in which drone test sites will be established: the first step toward the use of unmanned aviation for domestic commercial use. Of course the Reno Aces, the Triple-A, Pacific Coast League affiliate of the Arizona Diamondbacks, see the bigger picture:
Congrats to the state of Nevada for being selected as a drone aircraft test site! We're working toward in-seat drone beer delivery by 2034.
— Reno Aces (@Aces) December 31, 2013
The Aces are such jokers. But it’s not a new concept by any means:
BBC – great use case delivery of beer at music festivals – worldwide commercial drone market could top $89bn in the …http://t.co/fWdAcZmlXY
— Charlie Macdonald (@MacdCharlie) December 30, 2013
And I see no way this can end badly:
Bonus, non-drone-related tweet:
.@aces River Cats are aquatically inclined felines with extremely flexible necks, developed from looking down at Reno in the standings.
— River Cats (@RiverCats) December 4, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Reno Aces
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs