- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Now Pitching For Florida State … Kenny Powers
ESPN wasn’t the only one to notice the striking similarity between Florida State pitcher Scott Sitz and Myrtle Beach Mermen hurler Kenny Powers (Danny McBride from the HBO series East Bound and Down). See below.
But this does make for an informative and amusing graphic. Sitz was first team All-ACC last season, and this season is 9-1 with a 1.66 ERA (61 strikeouts in 76 innings). Don’t think we’ll be seeing him pitch in Mexico, in other words.
But he has pitched in the Alaska League (2010). His nickname? Lunchbox. And his thoughts on any resemblance to Kenny Powers?: “They said I have a mullet. Which I don’t.”
Another fun fact: Sitz is majoring in Interdisciplinary Social Sciences.
Now pitching for Florida State, Kenny Powers: twitter.com/WillBrinson/st…
— Will Brinson (@WillBrinson) May 22, 2013
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship