- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Now Pitching For Florida State … Kenny Powers
ESPN wasn’t the only one to notice the striking similarity between Florida State pitcher Scott Sitz and Myrtle Beach Mermen hurler Kenny Powers (Danny McBride from the HBO series East Bound and Down). See below.
But this does make for an informative and amusing graphic. Sitz was first team All-ACC last season, and this season is 9-1 with a 1.66 ERA (61 strikeouts in 76 innings). Don’t think we’ll be seeing him pitch in Mexico, in other words.
But he has pitched in the Alaska League (2010). His nickname? Lunchbox. And his thoughts on any resemblance to Kenny Powers?: “They said I have a mullet. Which I don’t.”
Another fun fact: Sitz is majoring in Interdisciplinary Social Sciences.
Now pitching for Florida State, Kenny Powers: twitter.com/WillBrinson/st…
— Will Brinson (@WillBrinson) May 22, 2013
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts