- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Now Pitching For Florida State … Kenny Powers
ESPN wasn’t the only one to notice the striking similarity between Florida State pitcher Scott Sitz and Myrtle Beach Mermen hurler Kenny Powers (Danny McBride from the HBO series East Bound and Down). See below.
But this does make for an informative and amusing graphic. Sitz was first team All-ACC last season, and this season is 9-1 with a 1.66 ERA (61 strikeouts in 76 innings). Don’t think we’ll be seeing him pitch in Mexico, in other words.
But he has pitched in the Alaska League (2010). His nickname? Lunchbox. And his thoughts on any resemblance to Kenny Powers?: “They said I have a mullet. Which I don’t.”
Another fun fact: Sitz is majoring in Interdisciplinary Social Sciences.
Now pitching for Florida State, Kenny Powers: twitter.com/WillBrinson/st…
— Will Brinson (@WillBrinson) May 22, 2013
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- How Far Away Is The Mayweather Vs. Pacquiao Fight?
- 10 Best Athletes Turned Actors
- Photos: The Rock & His Girlfriend, Lauren Hashian