- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Please Form An Orderly Line For ‘Manti Te’o Girlfriend Bobblehead Night’
We wrote about this back in January when it was first conceived, but now the date is approaching and we have this glorious box to show you. The Florence Freedom’s gala Manti Te’o Girlfriend Bobblehead Night is this Thursday, where the first 1,000 fans through the gates at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center Stadium will receive what you see in the photo here.
The collector’s edition bobblehead box will of course be empty. From their official site:
Thursday night’s promotions will also include an air guitar contest, a pretend kiss cam, an imaginary food fight, and fans with imaginary friends, girlfriends/boyfriends or spouses are encouraged to sit in section 115, the section furthest down the left field line.
The Florence Freedom plays in the Frontier League, which has no affiliation with the MLB.
“This will be the best kind of bobblehead a fan could get,” Freedom General Manager Josh Anderson said. “Because now fans can make the bobblehead out to be whatever they want it to be.”
Main question: can I get into the game using pretend money? And where’s the vendor with my air snacks?
- How Bradley Beat Marquez By Split Decision
- 5 NBA Players Falling From Glory
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- Manny Pacquiao Easily Outpoints Brandon Rios