- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Please Form An Orderly Line For ‘Manti Te’o Girlfriend Bobblehead Night’
We wrote about this back in January when it was first conceived, but now the date is approaching and we have this glorious box to show you. The Florence Freedom’s gala Manti Te’o Girlfriend Bobblehead Night is this Thursday, where the first 1,000 fans through the gates at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center Stadium will receive what you see in the photo here.
The collector’s edition bobblehead box will of course be empty. From their official site:
Thursday night’s promotions will also include an air guitar contest, a pretend kiss cam, an imaginary food fight, and fans with imaginary friends, girlfriends/boyfriends or spouses are encouraged to sit in section 115, the section furthest down the left field line.
The Florence Freedom plays in the Frontier League, which has no affiliation with the MLB.
“This will be the best kind of bobblehead a fan could get,” Freedom General Manager Josh Anderson said. “Because now fans can make the bobblehead out to be whatever they want it to be.”
Main question: can I get into the game using pretend money? And where’s the vendor with my air snacks?
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'