- The 38 Sexiest Photos Of This Year's Pro Bowl Cheerleaders
- And Now, Christmas Lights Set To The Auburn Miracle Touchdown Call
- OSU's Amir Williams Wants To Say 'Dick' On Live TV, Somehow Doesn't
- This Is What Happens In A World Where Miley Cyrus Almost Wins Time's 'Person Of The Year'
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Rays Prospect Josh Sale Tweets That He Threw Change At Stripper, Calls Her ‘Hoe’
So you’re just back from a 50-game suspension for methamphetamine and amphetamines. What’s you first move, Joshua Sale? The Bowling Green Hot Rods (Class-A, Midwest League) left fielder, the 17th overall pick by the Tampa Bay Rays in the 2010 Amateur Draft, went with this, which to see to the left.
It was also on Facebook. Although if you go either of them now, they appear to have been removed.
Sale was hitting .264 with 10 homers and 44 RBIs when he was suspended in Aug., 2012. The Seattle-area product is touted as one of the Rays’ best prospects, someone with power who has incredible bat speed, and is disciplined at the plate. Away from the stadium, not so much, apparently. His tweet, via New York Daily News and Deadspin:
“Threw 50 cents at a stripper tonight. First time. Got kicked out and she got so pissed thought she was gonna cry.”
He just turned 21, so is wasting no time officially visiting strip clubs and being a dick. If his own reporting is accurate.
Photo: New York Daily News.
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time
- Ranking The NFL QB's In The 7 TD Club
- Seahawks Crush the Saints on MNF
- Tyson Admit he had No Way to Win