- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Rays Prospect Josh Sale Tweets That He Threw Change At Stripper, Calls Her ‘Hoe’
So you’re just back from a 50-game suspension for methamphetamine and amphetamines. What’s you first move, Joshua Sale? The Bowling Green Hot Rods (Class-A, Midwest League) left fielder, the 17th overall pick by the Tampa Bay Rays in the 2010 Amateur Draft, went with this, which to see to the left.
It was also on Facebook. Although if you go either of them now, they appear to have been removed.
Sale was hitting .264 with 10 homers and 44 RBIs when he was suspended in Aug., 2012. The Seattle-area product is touted as one of the Rays’ best prospects, someone with power who has incredible bat speed, and is disciplined at the plate. Away from the stadium, not so much, apparently. His tweet, via New York Daily News and Deadspin:
“Threw 50 cents at a stripper tonight. First time. Got kicked out and she got so pissed thought she was gonna cry.”
He just turned 21, so is wasting no time officially visiting strip clubs and being a dick. If his own reporting is accurate.
Photo: New York Daily News.
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Peyton Manning's Record Vs. Every NFL Team
- Legacy Lost: Patriots Overmatched by Manning and the Denver Broncos