- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Rays Prospect Josh Sale Tweets That He Threw Change At Stripper, Calls Her ‘Hoe’
So you’re just back from a 50-game suspension for methamphetamine and amphetamines. What’s you first move, Joshua Sale? The Bowling Green Hot Rods (Class-A, Midwest League) left fielder, the 17th overall pick by the Tampa Bay Rays in the 2010 Amateur Draft, went with this, which to see to the left.
It was also on Facebook. Although if you go either of them now, they appear to have been removed.
Sale was hitting .264 with 10 homers and 44 RBIs when he was suspended in Aug., 2012. The Seattle-area product is touted as one of the Rays’ best prospects, someone with power who has incredible bat speed, and is disciplined at the plate. Away from the stadium, not so much, apparently. His tweet, via New York Daily News and Deadspin:
“Threw 50 cents at a stripper tonight. First time. Got kicked out and she got so pissed thought she was gonna cry.”
He just turned 21, so is wasting no time officially visiting strip clubs and being a dick. If his own reporting is accurate.
Photo: New York Daily News.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts