- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Reno Aces, Albuquerque Isotopes In Huge Brawl, 10 Ejected
In my opinion it’s not really a baseball brawl unless it includes chicks in bathing suits, front office types with ties and dress shirts, and at least one player standing on the perimeter recording everything on his cell phone. All are evident in the video below, so enjoy, America.
It happened in Sunday’s Triple-A game between the Albuquerque Isotopes and Reno Aces. It started when Albuquerque infielder Erisbel Arruebarrena shoved Ren catcher Blake Lalli, after Arruebarrena was brushed back with a pitch. Benches cleared, and eventually 10 players were ejected.
— SB Nation (@SBNation) July 27, 2014
Shoutout to the Alburquerque Isotopes for giving the country something to even remotely care about in Alburquerque. pic.twitter.com/DKObocokE1
— Sportallica (@sportallica) July 28, 2014
I am VERY disappointed that the mascots didn’t participate. They should be fired immediately.
- Filed Under:
- Baseball Fight
- Jets Unsuccessfully Attempt to Convince Superfan to Return to Games
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce