- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Reno Aces, Albuquerque Isotopes In Huge Brawl, 10 Ejected
In my opinion it’s not really a baseball brawl unless it includes chicks in bathing suits, front office types with ties and dress shirts, and at least one player standing on the perimeter recording everything on his cell phone. All are evident in the video below, so enjoy, America.
It happened in Sunday’s Triple-A game between the Albuquerque Isotopes and Reno Aces. It started when Albuquerque infielder Erisbel Arruebarrena shoved Ren catcher Blake Lalli, after Arruebarrena was brushed back with a pitch. Benches cleared, and eventually 10 players were ejected.
— SB Nation (@SBNation) July 27, 2014
Shoutout to the Alburquerque Isotopes for giving the country something to even remotely care about in Alburquerque. pic.twitter.com/DKObocokE1
— Sportallica (@sportallica) July 28, 2014
I am VERY disappointed that the mascots didn’t participate. They should be fired immediately.
- Filed Under:
- Baseball Fight
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts