- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Harrisburg Senators Whiz On Their Opponents Every Day
Minor League Baseball promotions people live for only one thing: thinking up ways to get their team noticed (oh, also computer porn). And so, a late-night brainstorming session for the Harrisburg Senators came up with this: urinal cakes featuring the logos of each of their league opponents. It works on so many levels! Well, just two levels, actually. But there you have it.
The men’s restroom at Metro Bank Park is equipped with 11 urinal cakes, each with a different Eastern League team’s logo on it. I can imagine furious jockeying for position among visiting fans, as they try to avoid their own team’s logo. This could be dangerous, and messy.
But the Senators don’t care, because their logo isn’t in there, and they get a mention on this site. Everybody in Harrisburg wins, except for the guy who has to swab the poopdeck.
These photos come to us from the Senators, via MiLB.com’s Benjamin Hill, and we’re told it was a woman who took them.
… “Don’t mind me sir, this is for journalism.”
As far as Minor League restroom art goes, however, the photo below is still my favorite. Behold the floor of the restroom at the home stadium of the Lake Elsinore (CA) Storm:
Um, suddenly I no longer have to go.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts