- 6 Fantasy Football Trade Tools Everyone Should Use
- Mere Humans Are Powerless Against The Might Of The Dallas Stars Jumbotron
- Will The Bengals Break The Patriots For Good This Weekend?
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Harrisburg Senators Whiz On Their Opponents Every Day
Minor League Baseball promotions people live for only one thing: thinking up ways to get their team noticed (oh, also computer porn). And so, a late-night brainstorming session for the Harrisburg Senators came up with this: urinal cakes featuring the logos of each of their league opponents. It works on so many levels! Well, just two levels, actually. But there you have it.
The men’s restroom at Metro Bank Park is equipped with 11 urinal cakes, each with a different Eastern League team’s logo on it. I can imagine furious jockeying for position among visiting fans, as they try to avoid their own team’s logo. This could be dangerous, and messy.
But the Senators don’t care, because their logo isn’t in there, and they get a mention on this site. Everybody in Harrisburg wins, except for the guy who has to swab the poopdeck.
These photos come to us from the Senators, via MiLB.com’s Benjamin Hill, and we’re told it was a woman who took them.
… “Don’t mind me sir, this is for journalism.”
As far as Minor League restroom art goes, however, the photo below is still my favorite. Behold the floor of the restroom at the home stadium of the Lake Elsinore (CA) Storm:
Um, suddenly I no longer have to go.
- Mayweather Jr. Vows to be Better Faster Stronger
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Shane Mosley Jr. Tastes The Bitterness of Defeat
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence