- OK, Who Wants To Buy Ty Cobb's Lake Tahoe Fishing Retreat For $6.5 Million?
- Young Swimmer's Selfless Gesture To Fallen Rival Will Make Your Day, Week, Year
- This Is Why The SEC Is So Good At Football: Child Abuse
- Blackhawks Ice Crew Girl Backs It Up Into Net Cam
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
The Harrisburg Senators Whiz On Their Opponents Every Day
Minor League Baseball promotions people live for only one thing: thinking up ways to get their team noticed (oh, also computer porn). And so, a late-night brainstorming session for the Harrisburg Senators came up with this: urinal cakes featuring the logos of each of their league opponents. It works on so many levels! Well, just two levels, actually. But there you have it.
The men’s restroom at Metro Bank Park is equipped with 11 urinal cakes, each with a different Eastern League team’s logo on it. I can imagine furious jockeying for position among visiting fans, as they try to avoid their own team’s logo. This could be dangerous, and messy.
But the Senators don’t care, because their logo isn’t in there, and they get a mention on this site. Everybody in Harrisburg wins, except for the guy who has to swab the poopdeck.
These photos come to us from the Senators, via MiLB.com’s Benjamin Hill, and we’re told it was a woman who took them.
… “Don’t mind me sir, this is for journalism.”
As far as Minor League restroom art goes, however, the photo below is still my favorite. Behold the floor of the restroom at the home stadium of the Lake Elsinore (CA) Storm:
Um, suddenly I no longer have to go.
- Will The 49ers Get To Host Any Playoff Games?
- Miami Heat Superstar Inducted Into Alaska Hall Of Fame
- MMA Veteran Joe Camacho Dead of Apparent Heart Attack
- How Thankful Are These 10 Fantasy Baseball Players For Their New Homes?