- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
The Lehigh Valley IronPigs’ New Cap Logo Is A Slice Of Bacon
Not since Homer Simpson ordered Bart to wrap his breakfast sausage in bacon (“But dad, my heart hurts!”), has the sizzling meat product been so honored. The Phillies’ Triple-A affiliate from Allentown, PA, the Lehigh Valley IronPigs, have dubbed their new marketing campaign “Smell The Change“. And they’ve rolled out new uniforms — among them this alternate cap with a logo that’s a slice of bacon. Yep.
— Chris Creamer (@sportslogosnet) February 24, 2014
— SB Nation (@sbnation) February 24, 2014
The hat is part of the team’s Saturday home uniform, and as you can see in the main photo above, a strip of bacon also helps form the word “Pigs” on the jersey.
But that’s not all. Now at the IronPigs store: a scratch-n-sniff bacon t-shirt! Shirt will smell like bacon for “between 10 and 15 washes.”
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts