- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Lehigh Valley IronPigs’ New Cap Logo Is A Slice Of Bacon
Not since Homer Simpson ordered Bart to wrap his breakfast sausage in bacon (“But dad, my heart hurts!”), has the sizzling meat product been so honored. The Phillies’ Triple-A affiliate from Allentown, PA, the Lehigh Valley IronPigs, have dubbed their new marketing campaign “Smell The Change“. And they’ve rolled out new uniforms — among them this alternate cap with a logo that’s a slice of bacon. Yep.
— Chris Creamer (@sportslogosnet) February 24, 2014
— SB Nation (@sbnation) February 24, 2014
The hat is part of the team’s Saturday home uniform, and as you can see in the main photo above, a strip of bacon also helps form the word “Pigs” on the jersey.
But that’s not all. Now at the IronPigs store: a scratch-n-sniff bacon t-shirt! Shirt will smell like bacon for “between 10 and 15 washes.”
- Filed Under:
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?