- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Here's Video Of Colin Kaepernick Saying... Something To Lamarr Houston
- 13 Sports Rules We Should Change Because I Said So
- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
The Lehigh Valley IronPigs’ New Cap Logo Is A Slice Of Bacon
Not since Homer Simpson ordered Bart to wrap his breakfast sausage in bacon (“But dad, my heart hurts!”), has the sizzling meat product been so honored. The Phillies’ Triple-A affiliate from Allentown, PA, the Lehigh Valley IronPigs, have dubbed their new marketing campaign “Smell The Change“. And they’ve rolled out new uniforms — among them this alternate cap with a logo that’s a slice of bacon. Yep.
— Chris Creamer (@sportslogosnet) February 24, 2014
— SB Nation (@sbnation) February 24, 2014
The hat is part of the team’s Saturday home uniform, and as you can see in the main photo above, a strip of bacon also helps form the word “Pigs” on the jersey.
But that’s not all. Now at the IronPigs store: a scratch-n-sniff bacon t-shirt! Shirt will smell like bacon for “between 10 and 15 washes.”
- Filed Under:
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy