- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Lehigh Valley IronPigs’ New Cap Logo Is A Slice Of Bacon
Not since Homer Simpson ordered Bart to wrap his breakfast sausage in bacon (“But dad, my heart hurts!”), has the sizzling meat product been so honored. The Phillies’ Triple-A affiliate from Allentown, PA, the Lehigh Valley IronPigs, have dubbed their new marketing campaign “Smell The Change“. And they’ve rolled out new uniforms — among them this alternate cap with a logo that’s a slice of bacon. Yep.
— Chris Creamer (@sportslogosnet) February 24, 2014
— SB Nation (@sbnation) February 24, 2014
The hat is part of the team’s Saturday home uniform, and as you can see in the main photo above, a strip of bacon also helps form the word “Pigs” on the jersey.
But that’s not all. Now at the IronPigs store: a scratch-n-sniff bacon t-shirt! Shirt will smell like bacon for “between 10 and 15 washes.”
- Filed Under:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story