- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- THEY DON'T GET PAID: A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Lehigh Valley IronPigs’ New Cap Logo Is A Slice Of Bacon
Not since Homer Simpson ordered Bart to wrap his breakfast sausage in bacon (“But dad, my heart hurts!”), has the sizzling meat product been so honored. The Phillies’ Triple-A affiliate from Allentown, PA, the Lehigh Valley IronPigs, have dubbed their new marketing campaign “Smell The Change“. And they’ve rolled out new uniforms — among them this alternate cap with a logo that’s a slice of bacon. Yep.
— Chris Creamer (@sportslogosnet) February 24, 2014
— SB Nation (@sbnation) February 24, 2014
The hat is part of the team’s Saturday home uniform, and as you can see in the main photo above, a strip of bacon also helps form the word “Pigs” on the jersey.
But that’s not all. Now at the IronPigs store: a scratch-n-sniff bacon t-shirt! Shirt will smell like bacon for “between 10 and 15 washes.”
- Filed Under:
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Carmelo Checks Out Woman Sitting Courtside
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed