- Tigers Outfielder Gets Traded In Middle Of Game, Walks Off To Standing Ovation
- The Top 9 Sports-Related Moments From 'Sharknado 2: The Second One'
- The Xpert Eye: MLB Trade Deadline Special Edition -- Who's Going Where?
- VIDEO: Someone Gave The Robots Their Own World Cup And It's Hilarious
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Toledo Mud Hens Will Have Saved The Lives Of Millions Of Registered Voters
To honor both Harold Ramis, who passed away on Monday, and the 30th Anniversary of “Ghostbusters”, the Toledo Mud Hens (Triple-A, International League, Detroit Tigers), will wear these jerseys on May 30.
wow. The Toledo Mud Hens' May 30th special promo jerseys are pretty freaking sweet pic.twitter.com/BAO1KsI3oR
— Romeo Wand (@hawknut) February 27, 2014
According to the team’s website, “the jerseys will be auctioned off silently during the game (against the Charlotte Knights at Fifth Third Park) and will benefit the Northwest Ohio Relay for Life.”
Fun fact: the Mud Hens are another name for birds called “American Coots”, which would have been a MUCH better name for the team.
- Filed Under:
- Toledo Mud Hens
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Mark Munoz Scores a Huge New Contract
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ