- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Toledo Mud Hens Will Have Saved The Lives Of Millions Of Registered Voters
To honor both Harold Ramis, who passed away on Monday, and the 30th Anniversary of “Ghostbusters”, the Toledo Mud Hens (Triple-A, International League, Detroit Tigers), will wear these jerseys on May 30.
wow. The Toledo Mud Hens' May 30th special promo jerseys are pretty freaking sweet pic.twitter.com/BAO1KsI3oR
— Romeo Wand (@hawknut) February 27, 2014
According to the team’s website, “the jerseys will be auctioned off silently during the game (against the Charlotte Knights at Fifth Third Park) and will benefit the Northwest Ohio Relay for Life.”
Fun fact: the Mud Hens are another name for birds called “American Coots”, which would have been a MUCH better name for the team.
- Filed Under:
- Toledo Mud Hens
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts