- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
WVU Wears Urban Camoflague, Blends In With Nothing In The Known Universe
As part of their military appreciation getup, West Virginia has broken out the Call of Duty Modern Warfare Swedish flag camo jerseys. Are they trying to distract pitchers? Attract bees? Cause seizures? Either way, its clearly not a Mother’s Day move, as she would most definately not let you leave the house wearing that.
— WVU Baseball (@WVU_Baseball) May 12, 2013
No disrepect to the troops, but vivid blue and yellow pixels isn’t exactly going to turn you into a chameleon (unless you’re laying in a hamper of dirty WVU camo unis.) Ohio State is doing a more traditional version of the pattern by not importing their own color scheme. They even have the helmets done. That’s more like it.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story