- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
WVU Wears Urban Camoflague, Blends In With Nothing In The Known Universe
As part of their military appreciation getup, West Virginia has broken out the Call of Duty Modern Warfare Swedish flag camo jerseys. Are they trying to distract pitchers? Attract bees? Cause seizures? Either way, its clearly not a Mother’s Day move, as she would most definately not let you leave the house wearing that.
— WVU Baseball (@WVU_Baseball) May 12, 2013
No disrepect to the troops, but vivid blue and yellow pixels isn’t exactly going to turn you into a chameleon (unless you’re laying in a hamper of dirty WVU camo unis.) Ohio State is doing a more traditional version of the pattern by not importing their own color scheme. They even have the helmets done. That’s more like it.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts