- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- College Basketball Top 25: So, We're Just Gonna Let Villanova Into The Top Three?
- The Fantasy Sports Network Has Launched, And You Can Watch It Live, Right Now
- Remember When Dennis Rodman Was Insanely Good At Rebounding Rather Than Just Insane?
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
WVU Wears Urban Camoflague, Blends In With Nothing In The Known Universe
As part of their military appreciation getup, West Virginia has broken out the Call of Duty Modern Warfare Swedish flag camo jerseys. Are they trying to distract pitchers? Attract bees? Cause seizures? Either way, its clearly not a Mother’s Day move, as she would most definately not let you leave the house wearing that.
— WVU Baseball (@WVU_Baseball) May 12, 2013
No disrepect to the troops, but vivid blue and yellow pixels isn’t exactly going to turn you into a chameleon (unless you’re laying in a hamper of dirty WVU camo unis.) Ohio State is doing a more traditional version of the pattern by not importing their own color scheme. They even have the helmets done. That’s more like it.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success