- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
WVU Wears Urban Camoflague, Blends In With Nothing In The Known Universe
As part of their military appreciation getup, West Virginia has broken out the Call of Duty Modern Warfare Swedish flag camo jerseys. Are they trying to distract pitchers? Attract bees? Cause seizures? Either way, its clearly not a Mother’s Day move, as she would most definately not let you leave the house wearing that.
— WVU Baseball (@WVU_Baseball) May 12, 2013
No disrepect to the troops, but vivid blue and yellow pixels isn’t exactly going to turn you into a chameleon (unless you’re laying in a hamper of dirty WVU camo unis.) Ohio State is doing a more traditional version of the pattern by not importing their own color scheme. They even have the helmets done. That’s more like it.
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row