- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
A Minor League Manager Had A Meltdown, Gave Third Base To A Fan
The Asheville Tourists play in the Class A South Atlantic League, and the team’s manager, Joe Mikulik, is, well, emotional. He has a history of on-the-field meltdowns, so his latest tirade comes as no surprise. In a game against the Charleston RiverDogs, Mikulik came out to argue a call with an umpire, but his emotions got the best of him as his conversation quickly devolved into angry theatrics.
At first it was nothing special, as Mikulik kicked some dirt and threw his cap – pretty standard stuff. But he’s a showman, so he went out with a bang by literally taking third base and handing it to a fan. Mikulik is a man of class, however, so he graciously tipped his cap and bowed before ambling off to the clubhouse.
Gotta win and lose with grace.
- Filed Under:
- Minor League Baseball
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- Jaromir Jagr Is Not Happy Right Now
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Peyton Manning's Record Vs. Every NFL Team