- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
A Minor League Manager Had A Meltdown, Gave Third Base To A Fan
The Asheville Tourists play in the Class A South Atlantic League, and the team’s manager, Joe Mikulik, is, well, emotional. He has a history of on-the-field meltdowns, so his latest tirade comes as no surprise. In a game against the Charleston RiverDogs, Mikulik came out to argue a call with an umpire, but his emotions got the best of him as his conversation quickly devolved into angry theatrics.
At first it was nothing special, as Mikulik kicked some dirt and threw his cap – pretty standard stuff. But he’s a showman, so he went out with a bang by literally taking third base and handing it to a fan. Mikulik is a man of class, however, so he graciously tipped his cap and bowed before ambling off to the clubhouse.
Gotta win and lose with grace.
- Filed Under:
- Minor League Baseball
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts