- The 38 Sexiest Photos Of This Year's Pro Bowl Cheerleaders
- And Now, Christmas Lights Set To The Auburn Miracle Touchdown Call
- OSU's Amir Williams Wants To Say 'Dick' On Live TV, Somehow Doesn't
- This Is What Happens In A World Where Miley Cyrus Almost Wins Time's 'Person Of The Year'
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
“A-Rod Keeps Getting Hurt Because He Can’t Juice Anymore”: An Amazing Animated Video Dissects The New York Yankees’ Collapse
The New York Yankees and Baltimore Orioles (and Tampa Bay Rays, for that matter) are in a tight race in the AL East, so the folks over at Next Media Animation decided to evaluate the Yanks’ recent collapse with an animation video.
And yes, you’ll get to see a giant steroids needle stuck into A-Rod’s ass, the entire Yankees squad on old lady walkers and this:
Their ‘ace’ [CC Sabathia] has gained so much weight, every time he goes to the beach, Greenpeace tries to drag his a– back into the water.
h/t Hardball Talk
- The Seven Deadly Sins Of Fantasy Football
- New Orleans Saints Coach Rob Ryan Partying at a Bar
- Should the Steelers Trade Ben Roethlisberger?
- Michael Phelps Rebounds with Notorious Hollywood Waitress