- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
“A-Rod Keeps Getting Hurt Because He Can’t Juice Anymore”: An Amazing Animated Video Dissects The New York Yankees’ Collapse
The New York Yankees and Baltimore Orioles (and Tampa Bay Rays, for that matter) are in a tight race in the AL East, so the folks over at Next Media Animation decided to evaluate the Yanks’ recent collapse with an animation video.
And yes, you’ll get to see a giant steroids needle stuck into A-Rod’s ass, the entire Yankees squad on old lady walkers and this:
Their ‘ace’ [CC Sabathia] has gained so much weight, every time he goes to the beach, Greenpeace tries to drag his a– back into the water.
h/t Hardball Talk
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story