- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
“A-Rod Keeps Getting Hurt Because He Can’t Juice Anymore”: An Amazing Animated Video Dissects The New York Yankees’ Collapse
The New York Yankees and Baltimore Orioles (and Tampa Bay Rays, for that matter) are in a tight race in the AL East, so the folks over at Next Media Animation decided to evaluate the Yanks’ recent collapse with an animation video.
And yes, you’ll get to see a giant steroids needle stuck into A-Rod’s ass, the entire Yankees squad on old lady walkers and this:
Their ‘ace’ [CC Sabathia] has gained so much weight, every time he goes to the beach, Greenpeace tries to drag his a– back into the water.
h/t Hardball Talk
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Warren Sapp Admits to Stiffing Waitress at Bar
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions