- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
“A-Rod Keeps Getting Hurt Because He Can’t Juice Anymore”: An Amazing Animated Video Dissects The New York Yankees’ Collapse
The New York Yankees and Baltimore Orioles (and Tampa Bay Rays, for that matter) are in a tight race in the AL East, so the folks over at Next Media Animation decided to evaluate the Yanks’ recent collapse with an animation video.
And yes, you’ll get to see a giant steroids needle stuck into A-Rod’s ass, the entire Yankees squad on old lady walkers and this:
Their ‘ace’ [CC Sabathia] has gained so much weight, every time he goes to the beach, Greenpeace tries to drag his a– back into the water.
h/t Hardball Talk
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier