- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
“A-Rod Keeps Getting Hurt Because He Can’t Juice Anymore”: An Amazing Animated Video Dissects The New York Yankees’ Collapse
The New York Yankees and Baltimore Orioles (and Tampa Bay Rays, for that matter) are in a tight race in the AL East, so the folks over at Next Media Animation decided to evaluate the Yanks’ recent collapse with an animation video.
And yes, you’ll get to see a giant steroids needle stuck into A-Rod’s ass, the entire Yankees squad on old lady walkers and this:
Their ‘ace’ [CC Sabathia] has gained so much weight, every time he goes to the beach, Greenpeace tries to drag his a– back into the water.
h/t Hardball Talk
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts