- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
In Photos: Fan With “Abortion Is Sin” Sign Runs Onto Field Before Reds-Giants, And It Doesn’t End Well
Ah. What would sports be without people with controversial political and religious agendas running onto the field with signs? Well, if you answered “better,” you’d be correct. However, if you answered “it would be better, but there would be less entertaining photos of fans running around like crazy people and eventually getting taken down by the cops,” you’d also be correct.
Last night’s Reds-Giants game was delayed by one such person, who took it upon himself to run onto the field with an “Abortion is Sin” sign. We’ve got photos here, and Deadspin has video of his brief evasion (and eventual capture) by Cincinnati’s finest. We like the photos, especially numbers three and five.
- Filed Under:
- cincinnati reds
- Virgil Hunter: Manny Got Put to Sleep
- Will Timothy Bradley Take Down Pacquiao Again?
- Can Maidana Overpower Mayweather?
- Did Mayweather Avoid Fighting Amir Khan?