- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
In Photos: Fan With “Abortion Is Sin” Sign Runs Onto Field Before Reds-Giants, And It Doesn’t End Well
Ah. What would sports be without people with controversial political and religious agendas running onto the field with signs? Well, if you answered “better,” you’d be correct. However, if you answered “it would be better, but there would be less entertaining photos of fans running around like crazy people and eventually getting taken down by the cops,” you’d also be correct.
Last night’s Reds-Giants game was delayed by one such person, who took it upon himself to run onto the field with an “Abortion is Sin” sign. We’ve got photos here, and Deadspin has video of his brief evasion (and eventual capture) by Cincinnati’s finest. We like the photos, especially numbers three and five.
- Filed Under:
- cincinnati reds
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story