- Jerry Buss, You Will Be Remembered By This Dope L.A. Mansion
- Week 15: Fantasy Football FLEX Rankings: Start Or Sit Your Risky Players?
- This Is How Gary Payton Does The Highlights
- SportsGrid's Week 15 NFL Pick$: Last Week Was Absurdly Profitable
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
In Photos: Fan With “Abortion Is Sin” Sign Runs Onto Field Before Reds-Giants, And It Doesn’t End Well
Ah. What would sports be without people with controversial political and religious agendas running onto the field with signs? Well, if you answered “better,” you’d be correct. However, if you answered “it would be better, but there would be less entertaining photos of fans running around like crazy people and eventually getting taken down by the cops,” you’d also be correct.
Last night’s Reds-Giants game was delayed by one such person, who took it upon himself to run onto the field with an “Abortion is Sin” sign. We’ve got photos here, and Deadspin has video of his brief evasion (and eventual capture) by Cincinnati’s finest. We like the photos, especially numbers three and five.
- Filed Under:
- cincinnati reds
- Shane Battier Discuses Future Female NBA Players
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- Reconstructing Manny Pacquiao | RingTV