- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- An 'Aaron Ramsey Curse'? When Arsenal Midfielder Scores, A Celebrity Dies
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 New Orleans Saints Season Preview
- 4 Rookie Quarterbacks Who Will Start And Have Fantasy Value This Season
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
In Photos: Fan With “Abortion Is Sin” Sign Runs Onto Field Before Reds-Giants, And It Doesn’t End Well
Ah. What would sports be without people with controversial political and religious agendas running onto the field with signs? Well, if you answered “better,” you’d be correct. However, if you answered “it would be better, but there would be less entertaining photos of fans running around like crazy people and eventually getting taken down by the cops,” you’d also be correct.
Last night’s Reds-Giants game was delayed by one such person, who took it upon himself to run onto the field with an “Abortion is Sin” sign. We’ve got photos here, and Deadspin has video of his brief evasion (and eventual capture) by Cincinnati’s finest. We like the photos, especially numbers three and five.
- Filed Under:
- cincinnati reds
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- Ronda Rousey's Acting Debut
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'