- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
In Photos: Fan With “Abortion Is Sin” Sign Runs Onto Field Before Reds-Giants, And It Doesn’t End Well
Ah. What would sports be without people with controversial political and religious agendas running onto the field with signs? Well, if you answered “better,” you’d be correct. However, if you answered “it would be better, but there would be less entertaining photos of fans running around like crazy people and eventually getting taken down by the cops,” you’d also be correct.
Last night’s Reds-Giants game was delayed by one such person, who took it upon himself to run onto the field with an “Abortion is Sin” sign. We’ve got photos here, and Deadspin has video of his brief evasion (and eventual capture) by Cincinnati’s finest. We like the photos, especially numbers three and five.
- Filed Under:
- cincinnati reds
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Catcher Struck by Jose Offerman Speaks Out After Settlement
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?