- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Did You Guys Hear The Funny, Self-Aware Joke That Alex Rodriguez Made About Himself?
As we argued yesterday, Ryan Dempster beaning Alex Rodriguez might have been a turning point for the New York Yankees and their fans, or at the very least, an absolute maximum of fan hatred that will only improve, however slightly. Something we missed, though, was A-Rod’s interview after the game, where he made fun of himself. This is usually the best way to get fans on your side, and it has usually been the thing that A-Rod is worst at. So, progress.
Fast-forward to the 40-second mark.
Seriously, I got a legitimate, hearty chuckle out of that! Well done, A-Rod. Now, if you could have done that a couple years ago… maybe you would have a had a chance.
- Filed Under:
- Alex Rodriguez
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts