- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Today In Being A Real Estate Mogul: Alex Rodriguez Spent $15 Million On His Miami Mansion And Flipped It For $30 Million
Alex Rodriguez is an injured, disgraced former All-Star who would make his own team’s fans eternally grateful if he never returned to the baseball diamond. But a man can’t just sit around waiting for potential steroid bombshells to drop on his head while he recovers from hip surgery — he’s gotta do something! Like make a shit ton of money in his real estate dealings!
A-Rod reportedly purchased the property for his mansion in 2010 for $7.4 million, then spent another $7.6 million (or, as he calls it, the money he found in a pocket of old jeans and under the couch) building the house itself.
The 19,861-square-foot estate — which features 9 bedrooms, 11 full bathrooms (plus 2 half bathrooms), a 4-car garage and Matt Damon as a neighbor — was just sold for a whopping $30 million. That will turn out to be an incredible investment if the new owner finds steroids in the bathroom cabinet.
So what does A-Rod’s $30 million crib look like? This:
All photos via Sotheby’s Realty
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts