- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Alex Rodriguez Tied The Game, And Lou Gehrig, With This Grand Slam
The situation called for a four-run home run. With three on and the Yankees down by four in the eighth inning against the Braves, A-Rod stepped to the plate with 22 grand slams in his career. And with a line drive shot into the left field stands, Rodriguez both tied the game at 4-4, and Lou Gehrig at 23.
Now Rodriguez is one away from becoming the MLB’s all-time leader in slams. And there’s no better time to do it than when your team needs it the most.
Bonus points should be given for the fact that a Yankee fan caught it. And more points to the Yankees dugout for spritzing A-Rod in the face afterwards.
The Yankees would go on to win the game, 6-4.
- The 50 Best Butts in Sports
- Trish Stratus Makes Sure We are Stratusfied!
- Clippers Internal Tension Was an Act
- 15 Hot Cricket WAGs