- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Angels’ C.J. Wilson Just Proposed To His Brazilian Supermodel Girlfriend. How Was Your Wednesday?
I’ll never forget where I was when I heard the news back in July of 2012 that Angels’ pitcher C.J. Wilson was dating Brazilian supermodel Lisalla Monenegro. It was … it … the dry cleaners? Starbucks? I got nuthin’. In fact, until the news today that he had proposed to her, I didn’t even know they were dating.
But yeah, he proposed (see giant shiny rock below). So, well done, C.J. Wilson. Well done indeed. You’ve taken the Tom Brady model and run with it. Business Insider:
Montenegro is a Brazilian runway model who has also been in ads for fashion brands like H&M, Michael Kors, and Armani. Currently, Montenegro is the face of Maybelline.
This is conjecture on my part, but I believe that Wilson would not propose until Lisalla learned to call his team by its proper name. “No! For the one-hundredth time, it’s the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim!”
— LISALLA(@Lisalla) May 8, 2013
@sportsgrid lol unlike the “no decisions” he’s used to
— Danny Valentin (@dannyv128) May 9, 2013
- Filed Under:
- c.j. wilson
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities