- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Angels’ C.J. Wilson Just Proposed To His Brazilian Supermodel Girlfriend. How Was Your Wednesday?
I’ll never forget where I was when I heard the news back in July of 2012 that Angels’ pitcher C.J. Wilson was dating Brazilian supermodel Lisalla Monenegro. It was … it … the dry cleaners? Starbucks? I got nuthin’. In fact, until the news today that he had proposed to her, I didn’t even know they were dating.
But yeah, he proposed (see giant shiny rock below). So, well done, C.J. Wilson. Well done indeed. You’ve taken the Tom Brady model and run with it. Business Insider:
Montenegro is a Brazilian runway model who has also been in ads for fashion brands like H&M, Michael Kors, and Armani. Currently, Montenegro is the face of Maybelline.
This is conjecture on my part, but I believe that Wilson would not propose until Lisalla learned to call his team by its proper name. “No! For the one-hundredth time, it’s the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim!”
— LISALLA(@Lisalla) May 8, 2013
@sportsgrid lol unlike the “no decisions” he’s used to
— Danny Valentin (@dannyv128) May 9, 2013
- Filed Under:
- c.j. wilson
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Michael Jordan Admits to Being Racist?
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco