- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Angels’ C.J. Wilson Just Proposed To His Brazilian Supermodel Girlfriend. How Was Your Wednesday?
I’ll never forget where I was when I heard the news back in July of 2012 that Angels’ pitcher C.J. Wilson was dating Brazilian supermodel Lisalla Monenegro. It was … it … the dry cleaners? Starbucks? I got nuthin’. In fact, until the news today that he had proposed to her, I didn’t even know they were dating.
But yeah, he proposed (see giant shiny rock below). So, well done, C.J. Wilson. Well done indeed. You’ve taken the Tom Brady model and run with it. Business Insider:
Montenegro is a Brazilian runway model who has also been in ads for fashion brands like H&M, Michael Kors, and Armani. Currently, Montenegro is the face of Maybelline.
This is conjecture on my part, but I believe that Wilson would not propose until Lisalla learned to call his team by its proper name. “No! For the one-hundredth time, it’s the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim!”
— LISALLA(@Lisalla) May 8, 2013
@sportsgrid lol unlike the “no decisions” he’s used to
— Danny Valentin (@dannyv128) May 9, 2013
- Filed Under:
- c.j. wilson
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier