- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- Do We Need To Call Bullshit On Patrick Beverley?
- Here's What Jerry Jones Had To Say About Releasing The Backbone Of The Cowboys
- President Obama Sent A Box Of Beer To The Canadian Prime Minister
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Angels’ C.J. Wilson Just Proposed To His Brazilian Supermodel Girlfriend. How Was Your Wednesday?
I’ll never forget where I was when I heard the news back in July of 2012 that Angels’ pitcher C.J. Wilson was dating Brazilian supermodel Lisalla Monenegro. It was … it … the dry cleaners? Starbucks? I got nuthin’. In fact, until the news today that he had proposed to her, I didn’t even know they were dating.
But yeah, he proposed (see giant shiny rock below). So, well done, C.J. Wilson. Well done indeed. You’ve taken the Tom Brady model and run with it. Business Insider:
Montenegro is a Brazilian runway model who has also been in ads for fashion brands like H&M, Michael Kors, and Armani. Currently, Montenegro is the face of Maybelline.
This is conjecture on my part, but I believe that Wilson would not propose until Lisalla learned to call his team by its proper name. “No! For the one-hundredth time, it’s the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim!”
— LISALLA(@Lisalla) May 8, 2013
@sportsgrid lol unlike the “no decisions” he’s used to
— Danny Valentin (@dannyv128) May 9, 2013
- Filed Under:
- c.j. wilson
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success