- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Anthony Bosch Says A-Rod Took PED Gummies In Dugout
Funny that of all the revelations included in Anthony Bosch’s “60 Minutes” interview last night, the real lasting image will be of Alex Rodriguez allegedly popping Gummy steroids in the dugout. Because that’s so A-Rod.
Come to think of it, are we SURE that it was popcorn that Cameron Diaz was feeding him that time during the Super Bowl?
Much more telling, however, are allegations by the Biogenesis founder that A-Rod threatened his life, and that he was paid $12,000 a month by A-Rod to administer steroids.
In a “60 Minutes” interview that aired Sunday night, Bosch said he received $12,000 a month in cash from the Yankees third baseman to provide him with banned performance-enhancing drugs. But when the relationship soured — amid an investigation of Biogenesis — Bosch said he received a death threat. Rob Manfred, the chief operating officer for MLB, said that threat came from a Rodriguez associate.
Bosch indicated he obtained an assortment of banned PEDs for Rodriguez beginning in 2010, including insulin-like growth factor 1, human growth hormone, peptides and the testosterone-filled gummies.
“[Gummies] are so small you could literally while sitting in the dugout take it, put it in your mouth and people could think it’s sunflower seeds or … a piece of candy or a piece of gum, for that matter,” Bosch told interviewer Scott Pelley.
On Saturday Rodriguez had the majority of his 211-game suspension upheld: as independent arbitrator Fredric Horowitz banned him for all of this coming season, including the playoffs. A-Rod says he’ll now fight the ban in federal court, and seek a temporary injunction.
- Filed Under:
- Alex Rodriguez
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- Ronda Rousey Ran Over Alexis Davis
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy