- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Ball Girl Fights Infielder For Popup, And Somehow The Cubs Are Not Involved
The Giants have been using octogenarians in their “Ball Dudes” program since 1993, employing about 70 men, and some women, mostly beyond the age of 70, to scoop up foul balls along the baselines.
Inevitably, comedy sometimes ensues. Watch as this “Ball Dudette”, whom CSN Bay Area broadcaster Mike Krukow identifies as Sherry, interferes with SF third baseman Joaquin Arias on a foul popup.
Sherry can only thank God that it wasn’t Pablo Sandoval playing third at the time.
My favorite comment on this:
Good for her. She made a Giants game worth watching for a few seconds.
by Eugene Saxe on Aug 21, 2013 | 5:47 PM reply
This is almost as good as the time that a dudette accidentally grabbed Barry Bonds’ glove when she trotted off to take her post behind third base.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts