- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Ball Girl Fights Infielder For Popup, And Somehow The Cubs Are Not Involved
The Giants have been using octogenarians in their “Ball Dudes” program since 1993, employing about 70 men, and some women, mostly beyond the age of 70, to scoop up foul balls along the baselines.
Inevitably, comedy sometimes ensues. Watch as this “Ball Dudette”, whom CSN Bay Area broadcaster Mike Krukow identifies as Sherry, interferes with SF third baseman Joaquin Arias on a foul popup.
Sherry can only thank God that it wasn’t Pablo Sandoval playing third at the time.
My favorite comment on this:
Good for her. She made a Giants game worth watching for a few seconds.
by Eugene Saxe on Aug 21, 2013 | 5:47 PM reply
This is almost as good as the time that a dudette accidentally grabbed Barry Bonds’ glove when she trotted off to take her post behind third base.
- How Bradley Beat Marquez By Split Decision
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Holly Holm Takes Nikki Knudsen Down
- Best Japanese Knockout Artist Coming To UFC