- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Ball Girl Fights Infielder For Popup, And Somehow The Cubs Are Not Involved
The Giants have been using octogenarians in their “Ball Dudes” program since 1993, employing about 70 men, and some women, mostly beyond the age of 70, to scoop up foul balls along the baselines.
Inevitably, comedy sometimes ensues. Watch as this “Ball Dudette”, whom CSN Bay Area broadcaster Mike Krukow identifies as Sherry, interferes with SF third baseman Joaquin Arias on a foul popup.
Sherry can only thank God that it wasn’t Pablo Sandoval playing third at the time.
My favorite comment on this:
Good for her. She made a Giants game worth watching for a few seconds.
by Eugene Saxe on Aug 21, 2013 | 5:47 PM reply
This is almost as good as the time that a dudette accidentally grabbed Barry Bonds’ glove when she trotted off to take her post behind third base.
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Ronda Rousey's Acting Debut