- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Ball Girl Fights Infielder For Popup, And Somehow The Cubs Are Not Involved
The Giants have been using octogenarians in their “Ball Dudes” program since 1993, employing about 70 men, and some women, mostly beyond the age of 70, to scoop up foul balls along the baselines.
Inevitably, comedy sometimes ensues. Watch as this “Ball Dudette”, whom CSN Bay Area broadcaster Mike Krukow identifies as Sherry, interferes with SF third baseman Joaquin Arias on a foul popup.
Sherry can only thank God that it wasn’t Pablo Sandoval playing third at the time.
My favorite comment on this:
Good for her. She made a Giants game worth watching for a few seconds.
by Eugene Saxe on Aug 21, 2013 | 5:47 PM reply
This is almost as good as the time that a dudette accidentally grabbed Barry Bonds’ glove when she trotted off to take her post behind third base.
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy