- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Ball Girl Fights Infielder For Popup, And Somehow The Cubs Are Not Involved
The Giants have been using octogenarians in their “Ball Dudes” program since 1993, employing about 70 men, and some women, mostly beyond the age of 70, to scoop up foul balls along the baselines.
Inevitably, comedy sometimes ensues. Watch as this “Ball Dudette”, whom CSN Bay Area broadcaster Mike Krukow identifies as Sherry, interferes with SF third baseman Joaquin Arias on a foul popup.
Sherry can only thank God that it wasn’t Pablo Sandoval playing third at the time.
My favorite comment on this:
Good for her. She made a Giants game worth watching for a few seconds.
by Eugene Saxe on Aug 21, 2013 | 5:47 PM reply
This is almost as good as the time that a dudette accidentally grabbed Barry Bonds’ glove when she trotted off to take her post behind third base.
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed