- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Carolina Panthers Season Preview
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Josh Shaw May Have Made Up That Heroism Story: USC Investigating
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Barry Bonds ’87 ‘Say No To Drugs’ Baseball Card On eBay For $100K
Available now on eBay: this rare 1987 Donruss rookie PSA Barry Bonds card, with the man himself having signed it with the prophetic words, Say No To Drugs.
This one broke the irony meter, so cannot be measured in that way. But it can be yours for the measly buy-it-now price of $100,000 … what? No bids so far?? You’d think Bonds himself would throw down a couple of hundred bucks just to get it out of circulation. This gem comes to our attention via Busted Coverage:
The seller, who actually goes by bonds_autograph, claims “This card represents the most unique and ironic collectible available for the polarizing star.” He also says the card has been verified by PSA. Of course he’s also taking offers. Only a deranged maniac would move $100k via PayPal without a negotiation.
Hahaha. A $100,000 PayPal transaction just makes me laugh for some reason. The words “One hundred thousand dollars” and “Add to cart” should never be associated with each other.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ