- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Barry Bonds ’87 ‘Say No To Drugs’ Baseball Card On eBay For $100K
Available now on eBay: this rare 1987 Donruss rookie PSA Barry Bonds card, with the man himself having signed it with the prophetic words, Say No To Drugs.
This one broke the irony meter, so cannot be measured in that way. But it can be yours for the measly buy-it-now price of $100,000 … what? No bids so far?? You’d think Bonds himself would throw down a couple of hundred bucks just to get it out of circulation. This gem comes to our attention via Busted Coverage:
The seller, who actually goes by bonds_autograph, claims “This card represents the most unique and ironic collectible available for the polarizing star.” He also says the card has been verified by PSA. Of course he’s also taking offers. Only a deranged maniac would move $100k via PayPal without a negotiation.
Hahaha. A $100,000 PayPal transaction just makes me laugh for some reason. The words “One hundred thousand dollars” and “Add to cart” should never be associated with each other.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- The NFL's Sexiest Cheerleaders
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- 8 San Francisco 49er Locker Room Observations