- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Barry Bonds ’87 ‘Say No To Drugs’ Baseball Card On eBay For $100K
Available now on eBay: this rare 1987 Donruss rookie PSA Barry Bonds card, with the man himself having signed it with the prophetic words, Say No To Drugs.
This one broke the irony meter, so cannot be measured in that way. But it can be yours for the measly buy-it-now price of $100,000 … what? No bids so far?? You’d think Bonds himself would throw down a couple of hundred bucks just to get it out of circulation. This gem comes to our attention via Busted Coverage:
The seller, who actually goes by bonds_autograph, claims “This card represents the most unique and ironic collectible available for the polarizing star.” He also says the card has been verified by PSA. Of course he’s also taking offers. Only a deranged maniac would move $100k via PayPal without a negotiation.
Hahaha. A $100,000 PayPal transaction just makes me laugh for some reason. The words “One hundred thousand dollars” and “Add to cart” should never be associated with each other.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'