- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Baseball Is Back: Beltre HR Robbed, Bryce Harper Tests Yasiel Puig’s Arm (VIDEOS)
After an extremely brief hiatus, baseball is back (at least in it’s relevant form). Adrian Beltre thought he was going to get the Rangers on the board for the first time this *half* of the season, but Nick Markakis had other plans.
Meanwhile, over in D.C., Yasiel Puig cued up a can of corn (maybe the best term in sports) for a quick 280ft catch and throw to third, as ballsy Bryce Harper looked to tag on the even ballsier Puig. Go figure, ball-less umpires are particularly reluctant to make a call on an ankle tag, so Harper got away with one.
Baseball is back, so put down that fuggin’ book you started reading yesterday out of sheer bordem, and strap yourself in to the playoff push. Here are the games on tonight.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'