- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Baseball Is Back: Beltre HR Robbed, Bryce Harper Tests Yasiel Puig’s Arm (VIDEOS)
After an extremely brief hiatus, baseball is back (at least in it’s relevant form). Adrian Beltre thought he was going to get the Rangers on the board for the first time this *half* of the season, but Nick Markakis had other plans.
Meanwhile, over in D.C., Yasiel Puig cued up a can of corn (maybe the best term in sports) for a quick 280ft catch and throw to third, as ballsy Bryce Harper looked to tag on the even ballsier Puig. Go figure, ball-less umpires are particularly reluctant to make a call on an ankle tag, so Harper got away with one.
Baseball is back, so put down that fuggin’ book you started reading yesterday out of sheer bordem, and strap yourself in to the playoff push. Here are the games on tonight.
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row