- Here Are The Sports-Themed 'Simpsons' Episodes That Belong In The Hall Of Fame
- When Should An NBA Team Stop Rebuilding And Start Competing?
- Jim Harbaugh Is Trying To Find That Picture Of The Time He Peed His Pants
- Stephen A. Smith Takes The Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Baseball Is Back: Beltre HR Robbed, Bryce Harper Tests Yasiel Puig’s Arm (VIDEOS)
After an extremely brief hiatus, baseball is back (at least in it’s relevant form). Adrian Beltre thought he was going to get the Rangers on the board for the first time this *half* of the season, but Nick Markakis had other plans.
Meanwhile, over in D.C., Yasiel Puig cued up a can of corn (maybe the best term in sports) for a quick 280ft catch and throw to third, as ballsy Bryce Harper looked to tag on the even ballsier Puig. Go figure, ball-less umpires are particularly reluctant to make a call on an ankle tag, so Harper got away with one.
Baseball is back, so put down that fuggin’ book you started reading yesterday out of sheer bordem, and strap yourself in to the playoff push. Here are the games on tonight.
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'