- Flop Life: Buy Vlade Divac's Fantastic Modern Home In Southern California
- Raptors Bringing Back Old-School Jerseys Next Season
- Todd McShay Is Convinced That The Texans Aren't Taking Johnny Manziel
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Baseball Is Back: Beltre HR Robbed, Bryce Harper Tests Yasiel Puig’s Arm (VIDEOS)
After an extremely brief hiatus, baseball is back (at least in it’s relevant form). Adrian Beltre thought he was going to get the Rangers on the board for the first time this *half* of the season, but Nick Markakis had other plans.
Meanwhile, over in D.C., Yasiel Puig cued up a can of corn (maybe the best term in sports) for a quick 280ft catch and throw to third, as ballsy Bryce Harper looked to tag on the even ballsier Puig. Go figure, ball-less umpires are particularly reluctant to make a call on an ankle tag, so Harper got away with one.
Baseball is back, so put down that fuggin’ book you started reading yesterday out of sheer bordem, and strap yourself in to the playoff push. Here are the games on tonight.
- The Top American Winter Olympians
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Legacy Lost: Patriots Overmatched by Manning and the Denver Broncos
- Colin Kaepernick Self-Destructs In Fourth Quarter As 49ers Lose