- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Baseball Is Back: Beltre HR Robbed, Bryce Harper Tests Yasiel Puig’s Arm (VIDEOS)
After an extremely brief hiatus, baseball is back (at least in it’s relevant form). Adrian Beltre thought he was going to get the Rangers on the board for the first time this *half* of the season, but Nick Markakis had other plans.
Meanwhile, over in D.C., Yasiel Puig cued up a can of corn (maybe the best term in sports) for a quick 280ft catch and throw to third, as ballsy Bryce Harper looked to tag on the even ballsier Puig. Go figure, ball-less umpires are particularly reluctant to make a call on an ankle tag, so Harper got away with one.
Baseball is back, so put down that fuggin’ book you started reading yesterday out of sheer bordem, and strap yourself in to the playoff push. Here are the games on tonight.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts