- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Fantasy Baseball Today For June 13: A Brandon Moss Gathers No Singles
If you’re the type of fantasy player who likes the occasional home run but doesn’t care for those other pesky hits where the guy has to stop on one of the bases, then RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) has just the player for you. Brandon Moss’ past five hits have all been homers — but he’s also 5-for-32 over that span. So, can we get started on the paperwork? Also, Cardano is bullish on Dillon Gee, who has won three straight, and Cole Hamels, who hasn’t. Meanwhile, no one is interested in Jeremy Bonderman except possibly his immediate family, Yasiel Puig has a sore throwing shoulder (?), and there’s also injury news on Michael Cuddyer and Ian Kinsler. Gratuitous Carl Furillo reference. Jordan Lyles-fu. And Mapquest directions to Houston Street.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts