- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
BBQ Sauce Is The New Pie To The Face In Walk-off Celebrations
You know a city loves BBQ when they use BBQ sauce instead of shaving cream to throw in the face of the walk-off hitter.
The Kansas City Royals beat the Detroit Tigers yesterday thanks to an Eric Hosmer walk-off single in the bottom of the 10th inning yesterday. He was mobbed at first base by teammates armed with a towel full of Billy Butler’s BBQ sauce that was promptly directed to his face.
The Royals have gone 7-1 since first baseman Billy Butler’s BBQ sauce has hit stores. The profits from the sauce go to charity and if the Royals keep on winning in walk-off fashion, it should sell quite well.
The speed of the BBQ sauce to the face was the most impressive thing about the video, they didn’t even wait till the post-game interview. They either filled it up in the dugout that inning or have a towel with BBQ sauce in it under glass with a sign reading “break in case of walk-off.”
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier