- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
BBQ Sauce Is The New Pie To The Face In Walk-off Celebrations
You know a city loves BBQ when they use BBQ sauce instead of shaving cream to throw in the face of the walk-off hitter.
The Kansas City Royals beat the Detroit Tigers yesterday thanks to an Eric Hosmer walk-off single in the bottom of the 10th inning yesterday. He was mobbed at first base by teammates armed with a towel full of Billy Butler’s BBQ sauce that was promptly directed to his face.
The Royals have gone 7-1 since first baseman Billy Butler’s BBQ sauce has hit stores. The profits from the sauce go to charity and if the Royals keep on winning in walk-off fashion, it should sell quite well.
The speed of the BBQ sauce to the face was the most impressive thing about the video, they didn’t even wait till the post-game interview. They either filled it up in the dugout that inning or have a towel with BBQ sauce in it under glass with a sign reading “break in case of walk-off.”
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy