- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
BBQ Sauce Is The New Pie To The Face In Walk-off Celebrations
You know a city loves BBQ when they use BBQ sauce instead of shaving cream to throw in the face of the walk-off hitter.
The Kansas City Royals beat the Detroit Tigers yesterday thanks to an Eric Hosmer walk-off single in the bottom of the 10th inning yesterday. He was mobbed at first base by teammates armed with a towel full of Billy Butler’s BBQ sauce that was promptly directed to his face.
The Royals have gone 7-1 since first baseman Billy Butler’s BBQ sauce has hit stores. The profits from the sauce go to charity and if the Royals keep on winning in walk-off fashion, it should sell quite well.
The speed of the BBQ sauce to the face was the most impressive thing about the video, they didn’t even wait till the post-game interview. They either filled it up in the dugout that inning or have a towel with BBQ sauce in it under glass with a sign reading “break in case of walk-off.”
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 25 Sexy WWE Diva Images You Need To See Before You Die
- Stacy Keibler Looking AMAZING on All Fours
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World