- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Best Treat Ever: Robinson Cano Arrives In Ice Cream Truck To Surprise Young Yankee Fan Battling Cancer
Nick D’Annibale is a 13-year-old who was diagnosed with leukemia in 2011. Recovery is going well, but he has another 1 1/2 years or so of treatment to endure, and it’s been tough on him already.
Nick is a huge Yankees fan, so when MLB Fan Cave invited him to play some Wiffle Ball on camera in the streets of New York, Nick was thrilled.
Then, this happened:
What the …? Ice cream truck? We’re trying to play ball here.
Best autograph ever.
In case the video above is not working, you can see it here.
Cano and the youngster took turns pitching to each other, talked a bit, and then, of course, had some ice cream. Nick: “I had no idea. I thought it was going to be ice cream.”
New Yankees motto for 2013?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story