- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Best Treat Ever: Robinson Cano Arrives In Ice Cream Truck To Surprise Young Yankee Fan Battling Cancer
Nick D’Annibale is a 13-year-old who was diagnosed with leukemia in 2011. Recovery is going well, but he has another 1 1/2 years or so of treatment to endure, and it’s been tough on him already.
Nick is a huge Yankees fan, so when MLB Fan Cave invited him to play some Wiffle Ball on camera in the streets of New York, Nick was thrilled.
Then, this happened:
What the …? Ice cream truck? We’re trying to play ball here.
Best autograph ever.
In case the video above is not working, you can see it here.
Cano and the youngster took turns pitching to each other, talked a bit, and then, of course, had some ice cream. Nick: “I had no idea. I thought it was going to be ice cream.”
New Yankees motto for 2013?
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Seattle Dominates Denver 43-8
- What Has Brett Favre Been Doing After Football?