- Here Are The Sports-Themed 'Simpsons' Episodes That Belong In The Hall Of Fame
- When Should An NBA Team Stop Rebuilding And Start Competing?
- Jim Harbaugh Is Trying To Find That Picture Of The Time He Peed His Pants
- Stephen A. Smith Takes The Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Best Treat Ever: Robinson Cano Arrives In Ice Cream Truck To Surprise Young Yankee Fan Battling Cancer
Nick D’Annibale is a 13-year-old who was diagnosed with leukemia in 2011. Recovery is going well, but he has another 1 1/2 years or so of treatment to endure, and it’s been tough on him already.
Nick is a huge Yankees fan, so when MLB Fan Cave invited him to play some Wiffle Ball on camera in the streets of New York, Nick was thrilled.
Then, this happened:
What the …? Ice cream truck? We’re trying to play ball here.
Best autograph ever.
In case the video above is not working, you can see it here.
Cano and the youngster took turns pitching to each other, talked a bit, and then, of course, had some ice cream. Nick: “I had no idea. I thought it was going to be ice cream.”
New Yankees motto for 2013?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts