- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Best Treat Ever: Robinson Cano Arrives In Ice Cream Truck To Surprise Young Yankee Fan Battling Cancer
Nick D’Annibale is a 13-year-old who was diagnosed with leukemia in 2011. Recovery is going well, but he has another 1 1/2 years or so of treatment to endure, and it’s been tough on him already.
Nick is a huge Yankees fan, so when MLB Fan Cave invited him to play some Wiffle Ball on camera in the streets of New York, Nick was thrilled.
Then, this happened:
What the …? Ice cream truck? We’re trying to play ball here.
Best autograph ever.
In case the video above is not working, you can see it here.
Cano and the youngster took turns pitching to each other, talked a bit, and then, of course, had some ice cream. Nick: “I had no idea. I thought it was going to be ice cream.”
New Yankees motto for 2013?
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'