- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Bill Simmons Hosts “PTI,” Gets Some George Steinbrenner Shots In (Video)
Despite a small earpiece malfunction, Simmons added a nice meta-feel to the proceedings (“I’m doing this with my hands a lot,” he noted, as if he was watching himself on TV), and has a good chemistry with co-host Tony Kornheiser. In terms of pop culture references, we got a little Dancing with the Stars, a little Jersey Shore, a little Patton Oswalt, a little of everything.
Well, unless you’re recently memorialized Yankee icon George Steinbrenner. After discussing whether or not Joe Torre was hogging the spotlight during last night’s unveiling of the Steinbrenner monument at Yankee stadium, Simmons sarcastically remarked that Steinbrenner deserved to be honored because of all the “great things” that he did.
Video here. Should be a fun week.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week