- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Bill Simmons Hosts “PTI,” Gets Some George Steinbrenner Shots In (Video)
Despite a small earpiece malfunction, Simmons added a nice meta-feel to the proceedings (“I’m doing this with my hands a lot,” he noted, as if he was watching himself on TV), and has a good chemistry with co-host Tony Kornheiser. In terms of pop culture references, we got a little Dancing with the Stars, a little Jersey Shore, a little Patton Oswalt, a little of everything.
Well, unless you’re recently memorialized Yankee icon George Steinbrenner. After discussing whether or not Joe Torre was hogging the spotlight during last night’s unveiling of the Steinbrenner monument at Yankee stadium, Simmons sarcastically remarked that Steinbrenner deserved to be honored because of all the “great things” that he did.
Video here. Should be a fun week.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts