- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Bill Simmons Hosts “PTI,” Gets Some George Steinbrenner Shots In (Video)
Despite a small earpiece malfunction, Simmons added a nice meta-feel to the proceedings (“I’m doing this with my hands a lot,” he noted, as if he was watching himself on TV), and has a good chemistry with co-host Tony Kornheiser. In terms of pop culture references, we got a little Dancing with the Stars, a little Jersey Shore, a little Patton Oswalt, a little of everything.
Well, unless you’re recently memorialized Yankee icon George Steinbrenner. After discussing whether or not Joe Torre was hogging the spotlight during last night’s unveiling of the Steinbrenner monument at Yankee stadium, Simmons sarcastically remarked that Steinbrenner deserved to be honored because of all the “great things” that he did.
Video here. Should be a fun week.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier