- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- We Remixed That KG Beats Commercial By Adding Radiohead's "Creep"
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Bill Simmons Hosts “PTI,” Gets Some George Steinbrenner Shots In (Video)
Despite a small earpiece malfunction, Simmons added a nice meta-feel to the proceedings (“I’m doing this with my hands a lot,” he noted, as if he was watching himself on TV), and has a good chemistry with co-host Tony Kornheiser. In terms of pop culture references, we got a little Dancing with the Stars, a little Jersey Shore, a little Patton Oswalt, a little of everything.
Well, unless you’re recently memorialized Yankee icon George Steinbrenner. After discussing whether or not Joe Torre was hogging the spotlight during last night’s unveiling of the Steinbrenner monument at Yankee stadium, Simmons sarcastically remarked that Steinbrenner deserved to be honored because of all the “great things” that he did.
Video here. Should be a fun week.
- Hottest Wives/Girlfriends in Sports!
- Holly Holm Takes Nikki Knudsen Down
- Brian Wilson Refuses to Shave Beard, Yankees Move On
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats