- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Blaine Hardy Combines Luck And Skill With Behind-The-Back Snag (VIDEO)
They say that every great baseball play needs just a little bit of luck. They don’t actually say that, but if they did, it would work really well for the purposes of this post, so let’s just pretend that’s a baseball-ism.
Detroit Tigers pitcher Blaine Hardy showed off some cat-like reflexes yesterday as he swung his glove behind his back to snag a bouncing ground ball. Hardy looked confused after the play, seemingly unsure of how the ball ended up in his glove, but he wasn’t complaining.
Take a look:
Here’s what it looks like to make a lucky play:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts