- This Butt-Check In Last Night's Sharks-Kings Game Was A Lot More Violent Than The Butt-Fumble
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Scott Engel's One On One: The Entrepreneur-Catcher John Buck
- Is This The Saddest Sports GIF Ever?
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
This Time The Washington Nationals Were The Victims Of MLB’s Lack Of Instant Replay
Above is the Nationals’ Tyler Moore, clearly scoring before the tag can be applied, in what would have been the go-ahead run in the eighth inning for a 4-3 Nationals’ lead against the Yankees. Instead, Moore was called out, Adam LaRoche lost out on an RBI and the Nationals lost the game after Mark Teixeira’s two run double in the 15th.
We won’t blame home plate umpire Tim Timmons for this one because bang-bang plays at the plate are extremely difficult to call. Of course replay could solve the problem, but that would just make too much sense.
- Kelly Kelly Supports Boyfriend Sheldon Souray At Hockey Game
- 15 Hot Cricket WAGs
- Malcom Jenkins Won't Pull A 'Reggie Bush'
- The 13 Hottest Girlfriends of Derek Jeter