- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
This Time The Washington Nationals Were The Victims Of MLB’s Lack Of Instant Replay
Above is the Nationals’ Tyler Moore, clearly scoring before the tag can be applied, in what would have been the go-ahead run in the eighth inning for a 4-3 Nationals’ lead against the Yankees. Instead, Moore was called out, Adam LaRoche lost out on an RBI and the Nationals lost the game after Mark Teixeira’s two run double in the 15th.
We won’t blame home plate umpire Tim Timmons for this one because bang-bang plays at the plate are extremely difficult to call. Of course replay could solve the problem, but that would just make too much sense.
- The 50 Best Butts in Sports
- Trish Stratus Makes Sure We are Stratusfied!
- Clippers Internal Tension Was an Act
- 15 Hot Cricket WAGs