- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Ugly NHL-Themed Xmas Sweaters (An Idea We Thought Of First) Are Here
- MLB Trade Rumors, Injury Updates, Trends And News
- Rob Ford On A Teeter Totter Is The Reason The Internet Exists
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
VIDEO: Bobby Valentine Directs Traffic After Snowstorm In Connecticut
Since he didn’t get the Florida Marlins‘ managing job last year, Bobby Valentine has some more time on his hands, and he’s decided to fill it with…public service. In a story that somehow escaped us, Valentine took a job as the safety director in Stamford, Conn., “overseeing the city’s police, fire, and health departments.” So when CBS covered the horrendous traffic jam taking place in Connecticut due to recent heavy snowfall, guess who was out there directing traffic?
Reporter Wendy Gillette seemed similarly unaware of the fact that directing traffic in a snowstorm is actually a part of Valentine’s job description, and Valentine – well, give him credit, he seemed like he just wanted to keep directing traffic and didn’t care about (and was even reluctant to) get on camera – witness the curt, “This is my job,” when asked why he was out there. If he really wanted to shy away from the cameras, though…well, he ought to be an expert on how to hide. Video below.
- Filed Under:
- bobby valentine
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts