- Stuck On You: Carson Palmer And Khalil Mack Ask You Please Not To Laugh At This
- Colt McCoy's First Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- Do The Patriots Need To Hire A General Manager?
- NBA 2K15 Review: Much More Than Just Those Hideous Create-A-Player Faces
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Bobby Valentine Will Never, Ever Stop Passive-Aggressively Crapping On Kevin Youkilis
1. Tonight, Kevin Youkilis returns to Fenway. This morning, he was crapped on. [Boston Globe, Boston.com]
2. Really, Chris Webber? Unforgivable. [The Big Lead]
3. Jay Mariotti was the oldest person at a Moby concert. [JerseyChaser]
4. A legend is found. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
5. Not sports related, still important.
Man with largest penis in world stopped at airport, frisked by TSA, loves every minute of it. (Sidenote: the best part of this story is that the dude with the largest dick in the world does not look at all like you’d expect him to look.)
What’s on TV tonight.
USA Basketball vs. Brazil, in Washington (ESPN2, 8 p.m.), Los Angeles Angels at Detroit (ESPN, 7 p.m.).
And, finally tonight.
Delonte West cannot throw a baseball to save his life.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'