- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Bobby Valentine Will Never, Ever Stop Passive-Aggressively Crapping On Kevin Youkilis
1. Tonight, Kevin Youkilis returns to Fenway. This morning, he was crapped on. [Boston Globe, Boston.com]
2. Really, Chris Webber? Unforgivable. [The Big Lead]
3. Jay Mariotti was the oldest person at a Moby concert. [JerseyChaser]
4. A legend is found. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
5. Not sports related, still important.
Man with largest penis in world stopped at airport, frisked by TSA, loves every minute of it. (Sidenote: the best part of this story is that the dude with the largest dick in the world does not look at all like you’d expect him to look.)
What’s on TV tonight.
USA Basketball vs. Brazil, in Washington (ESPN2, 8 p.m.), Los Angeles Angels at Detroit (ESPN, 7 p.m.).
And, finally tonight.
Delonte West cannot throw a baseball to save his life.
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Manny Pacquiao's Workout Secrets Caught on Film