- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Bobby Valentine Will Never, Ever Stop Passive-Aggressively Crapping On Kevin Youkilis
1. Tonight, Kevin Youkilis returns to Fenway. This morning, he was crapped on. [Boston Globe, Boston.com]
2. Really, Chris Webber? Unforgivable. [The Big Lead]
3. Jay Mariotti was the oldest person at a Moby concert. [JerseyChaser]
4. A legend is found. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
5. Not sports related, still important.
Man with largest penis in world stopped at airport, frisked by TSA, loves every minute of it. (Sidenote: the best part of this story is that the dude with the largest dick in the world does not look at all like you’d expect him to look.)
What’s on TV tonight.
USA Basketball vs. Brazil, in Washington (ESPN2, 8 p.m.), Los Angeles Angels at Detroit (ESPN, 7 p.m.).
And, finally tonight.
Delonte West cannot throw a baseball to save his life.
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever