- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Bobby Valentine Will Never, Ever Stop Passive-Aggressively Crapping On Kevin Youkilis
1. Tonight, Kevin Youkilis returns to Fenway. This morning, he was crapped on. [Boston Globe, Boston.com]
2. Really, Chris Webber? Unforgivable. [The Big Lead]
3. Jay Mariotti was the oldest person at a Moby concert. [JerseyChaser]
4. A legend is found. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
5. Not sports related, still important.
Man with largest penis in world stopped at airport, frisked by TSA, loves every minute of it. (Sidenote: the best part of this story is that the dude with the largest dick in the world does not look at all like you’d expect him to look.)
What’s on TV tonight.
USA Basketball vs. Brazil, in Washington (ESPN2, 8 p.m.), Los Angeles Angels at Detroit (ESPN, 7 p.m.).
And, finally tonight.
Delonte West cannot throw a baseball to save his life.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches