- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Boston Not Weak: Red Sox Clinch WS At Home For First Time Since 1918
Fenway Park seems top be on fire right now, smoke wafting through the trophy presentation ceremony following Boston’s 6-1 World Series-clinching win over the Cardinals. Someone want to get on that?
Just more than six months following the Boston Marathon bombings, the Red Sox fulfilled their bearded manifest destiny. More on this in the morning for sure, but I’ll leave you with my favorite non-player, the Boston bullpen cop, above … and my favorite World Series tweet, below.
"We must protect this !" –Koji Uehara
— Ethan Spooker (@Ethan_Booker) October 29, 2013
Also, your MVP: “This is our BLEEP! city!”
— BuzzFeed (@BuzzFeed) October 31, 2013
Sadly, the Giants are no longer defending World Series champs. See you in 105 days.
— Graham Jenkins (@JenkinsSports) October 31, 2013
Bobby V is probably hanging out at Fenway right now like Eddie Cain was after he left "The Five Heartbeats" #RedSox
— Robert Flores (@RoFloESPN) October 31, 2013
Red Sox awkwardly have two World Series titles since the Patriots last won a Super Bowl.
— Will Brinson (@WillBrinson) October 31, 2013
- Filed Under:
- world series
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts