- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Boston Not Weak: Red Sox Clinch WS At Home For First Time Since 1918
Fenway Park seems top be on fire right now, smoke wafting through the trophy presentation ceremony following Boston’s 6-1 World Series-clinching win over the Cardinals. Someone want to get on that?
Just more than six months following the Boston Marathon bombings, the Red Sox fulfilled their bearded manifest destiny. More on this in the morning for sure, but I’ll leave you with my favorite non-player, the Boston bullpen cop, above … and my favorite World Series tweet, below.
"We must protect this !" –Koji Uehara
— Ethan Spooker (@Ethan_Booker) October 29, 2013
Also, your MVP: “This is our BLEEP! city!”
— BuzzFeed (@BuzzFeed) October 31, 2013
Sadly, the Giants are no longer defending World Series champs. See you in 105 days.
— Graham Jenkins (@JenkinsSports) October 31, 2013
Bobby V is probably hanging out at Fenway right now like Eddie Cain was after he left "The Five Heartbeats" #RedSox
— Robert Flores (@RoFloESPN) October 31, 2013
Red Sox awkwardly have two World Series titles since the Patriots last won a Super Bowl.
— Will Brinson (@WillBrinson) October 31, 2013
- Filed Under:
- world series
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released