- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Little Red Sox Fan Tricks Yankees Coach Into Giving Him Foul Ball, Proves That Tricks Are Indeed For Kids
We’ve always been told that tricks are for kids, but I’ve always had a sneaking suspicion that they might actually be for adults. This young Boston Red Sox fan has proved me wrong, by tricking New York Yankees third base coach Rob Thomson into giving him a foul ball.
It was a clever little move by the boy, and quite the oversight by the coach. Alex Rodriguez reportedly waited for the kid at home after the game, pushing him to the ground and stealing his lunch money and selling him steroids.
- Filed Under:
- Boston Red Sox
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts