- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Little Red Sox Fan Tricks Yankees Coach Into Giving Him Foul Ball, Proves That Tricks Are Indeed For Kids
We’ve always been told that tricks are for kids, but I’ve always had a sneaking suspicion that they might actually be for adults. This young Boston Red Sox fan has proved me wrong, by tricking New York Yankees third base coach Rob Thomson into giving him a foul ball.
It was a clever little move by the boy, and quite the oversight by the coach. Alex Rodriguez reportedly waited for the kid at home after the game, pushing him to the ground and stealing his lunch money and selling him steroids.
- Filed Under:
- Boston Red Sox
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- Pacquiao: Good Enough But Not the Same
- Holly Holm Takes Nikki Knudsen Down