- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Little Red Sox Fan Tricks Yankees Coach Into Giving Him Foul Ball, Proves That Tricks Are Indeed For Kids
We’ve always been told that tricks are for kids, but I’ve always had a sneaking suspicion that they might actually be for adults. This young Boston Red Sox fan has proved me wrong, by tricking New York Yankees third base coach Rob Thomson into giving him a foul ball.
It was a clever little move by the boy, and quite the oversight by the coach. Alex Rodriguez reportedly waited for the kid at home after the game, pushing him to the ground and stealing his lunch money and selling him steroids.
- Filed Under:
- Boston Red Sox
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?