- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Brian Cashman Tells A-Rod To STFU On Twitter
The Great Alex Rodriguez Twitter Era has its first crisis, less than a week since it began. Among the boring dreck that has emanated from his new account so far have been photos of his morning ice tea, and reports on simulated games.
But earlier today A-Rod posted this, complete with Instagram of him talking earnestly with his doctor:
Visit from Dr. Kelly over the weekend, who gave me the best news – the green light to play games again! http://t.co/RuzfXOJjHI
— Alex Rodriguez (@AROD) June 25, 2013
This angered Yankees GM Brian Cashman, who had told reporters on Monday that Rodriguez did not yet have clearance to play in games. So Cashman said this:
“You know what, when the Yankees want to announce something, [we will],” Cashman told ESPN New York. “Alex should just shut the f— up. That’s it. I’m going to call Alex now.”
You’re not the first to get in trouble on Twitter, Mr. Rodriguez, but you did set a land speed record in doing so.
Kings of Leon.
Photo: USA Today.
Alex Rodriguez Is On Twitter Now [SportsGrid]
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?