- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Brian Cashman Tells A-Rod To STFU On Twitter
The Great Alex Rodriguez Twitter Era has its first crisis, less than a week since it began. Among the boring dreck that has emanated from his new account so far have been photos of his morning ice tea, and reports on simulated games.
But earlier today A-Rod posted this, complete with Instagram of him talking earnestly with his doctor:
Visit from Dr. Kelly over the weekend, who gave me the best news – the green light to play games again! http://t.co/RuzfXOJjHI
— Alex Rodriguez (@AROD) June 25, 2013
This angered Yankees GM Brian Cashman, who had told reporters on Monday that Rodriguez did not yet have clearance to play in games. So Cashman said this:
“You know what, when the Yankees want to announce something, [we will],” Cashman told ESPN New York. “Alex should just shut the f— up. That’s it. I’m going to call Alex now.”
You’re not the first to get in trouble on Twitter, Mr. Rodriguez, but you did set a land speed record in doing so.
Kings of Leon.
Photo: USA Today.
Alex Rodriguez Is On Twitter Now [SportsGrid]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts