- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Braves Now 12-0 Since Opening New Waffle House #WaffleBall
Sure, everyone is jumping on the Waffle Wagon now. But we were the first to bring you news that the Atlanta Braves were on an insane, syrup-induced winning streak, all due to tasty waffles.
Regular readers of this blog have by now been gripped by waffle madness, and if you weren’t before, well, the Braves have won again. With its 2-1 win over Washington today, Atlanta is now 12-0 since opening a new Waffle House at Turner Field.
But only seven of those wins (the first seven) have been at home. The Braves have taken their breakfast food mojo on the road and have won five more. They now have the best record in baseball.
Georgia, and now all of America, of course is going waffles.
Maybe they need to put a Waffle House in the GA Dome so the Falcons can win 12 in a row. #BravesCountry
— Kiley Chandler (@kiley_barrett) August 7, 2013
— Joe So (@airosah) August 6, 2013
— DatelineWaffleHouse (@DatelineWH) August 6, 2013
You’re welcome, America.
Meanwhile, in related news:
South Carolina man charged in buttered toast attack on SUV http://t.co/rL5BCbTjUO
— Violence (@PhilKenSaban) August 7, 2013
Photos: Getty Images, Zack Hample.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?