- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Brewers Apologize To Woman Threatened With Ejection For Wearing ‘Fraud’ Jersey
Barney Fife struck again at Miller Park recently, fumbling for the bullet in his shirt pocket while telling Brewers’ fan Karen Eidem that she was wearing an offensive message on her jersey. Some security guard noticed that Eidem was wearing a Ryan Braun jersey with the word ‘Braun’ altered to read ‘Fraud’. The guard told her to turn it inside out, or be ejected from the stadium.
“I mean it was obviously meant as a joke, but to put me in a position where I’m the one to be perceived as doing something wrong, that kind of bothered me,” Eidem said.
Yes. Ryan Braun uses steroids right under your noses for years, and a fan complaining about it is the one you try and punish. Nice work, dolts.
In the team’s defense, it does seem as if it was a rogue pinhead security guy who made the call.
The Brewers released a statement in response to the incident. It reads:
“In this case, the fan absolutely should have been able to wear the jersey without any intervention by our staff. We welcome the opportunity for fans to express their opinions. The only circumstances that would warrant us intervening is if someone were to display a message or item that would be considered offensive to other fans. This is not a case where that line was crossed, and we’re sorry for the inconvenience to her. We will reach out to Ms. Eidem to invite her to another game this year as our guest.”
Meanwhile, let the ‘Fraud’ jerseys bloom at Miller Park!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts