- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Brewers Apologize To Woman Threatened With Ejection For Wearing ‘Fraud’ Jersey
Barney Fife struck again at Miller Park recently, fumbling for the bullet in his shirt pocket while telling Brewers’ fan Karen Eidem that she was wearing an offensive message on her jersey. Some security guard noticed that Eidem was wearing a Ryan Braun jersey with the word ‘Braun’ altered to read ‘Fraud’. The guard told her to turn it inside out, or be ejected from the stadium.
“I mean it was obviously meant as a joke, but to put me in a position where I’m the one to be perceived as doing something wrong, that kind of bothered me,” Eidem said.
Yes. Ryan Braun uses steroids right under your noses for years, and a fan complaining about it is the one you try and punish. Nice work, dolts.
In the team’s defense, it does seem as if it was a rogue pinhead security guy who made the call.
The Brewers released a statement in response to the incident. It reads:
“In this case, the fan absolutely should have been able to wear the jersey without any intervention by our staff. We welcome the opportunity for fans to express their opinions. The only circumstances that would warrant us intervening is if someone were to display a message or item that would be considered offensive to other fans. This is not a case where that line was crossed, and we’re sorry for the inconvenience to her. We will reach out to Ms. Eidem to invite her to another game this year as our guest.”
Meanwhile, let the ‘Fraud’ jerseys bloom at Miller Park!
- Kobe Bryant Not Interested in Playing for Mike D'Antoni Next Season
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot