- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Brian Wilson’s Beard Terrifyingly Comes To Life In New SportsCenter Ad
You know about Giants closer Brian Wilson’s beard. You love Giants closer Brian Wilson’s beard. But you’ve never seen it quite like you will in a new SportsCenter ad starring Wilson…and that’s a good thing.
The ad, of course, begins like most SportsCenter ads, in which a well-known athlete just happens to be hanging around the office in full uniform (and, in Wilson’s case, sporting some very interesting footwear as well). However, the anchors with whom Wilson was chatting, Jay Harris and Josh Elliott, weren’t quite impressed enough with Wilson’s famous facial hair. And so he went about correcting the error of their ways:
…Now we know why Elliott jumped ship to Good Morning America. Also, it’s a sign of how crazy Wilson has gotten that while we’re only pretty sure that’s CGI. And one more note: check out Harris’ facial expression while the beard is possessed. He’s not a bad actor.
- Trent Richardson's Fantasy Football Production
- Head Injuries Are Part of Boxing But So Is Skill, Defense
- Predicting The NFL's Top 10 Players In 2015
- CM Punk & AJ Lee Dating