- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Bring Me The Head Of Billy The Cub
Presumably still groggly from hibernation, Billy the Cub decided to stop in to a Wrigleyville bar on Saturday to take photos and mingle with … the kids? In a bar? Oh well, anyway, he was there.
Billy is the unnofficial mascot of the Chicago Cubs, as you probably know. But maybe you donlt know that he objects to haveing his head removed. As you can see in the video, that’s what one guy did, prompting Billy to punch said fan in the face.
The fight continued near the door, and the fan was then hustled out by a couple of other dudes. Billy followed, presumably also ejected from the premises.
It wasn’t such a letdown seeing Billy without his head. But it was rather jarring to see that the guy underneath wore a bandana.
This, by the way, is where Clark the Cub is going to end up: shuffling through bars begging for free beer and change.
- Filed Under:
- Chicago Cubs
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Ronda Rousey's Acting Debut