- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Bryce Harper Tells Reporter He Asked A “Clown Question, Bro”; Internet Explodes
Bryce Harper smashed a home run to help his Nationals beat the Blue Jays in Toronto last night, and a media member from our neighbors up north took the opportunity to try and get a nice soundbite from the 19-year-old phenom. The reporter asked Harper if he’d take advantage of Canada’s drinking age and grab a legal, celebratory beer after the game.
A valiant effort: one quickly shut down by a Nationals PR member in the background, who scolded the reporter and told him to “ask something else.” Harper didn’t seem amused by the question, either, even before his caretaker’s intervention. His response?
“That’s a clown question, bro.”
Watch the video:
And a viral hashtag is born. Here’s an early sampling:
“”Bryce, do you own an Ed Hardy shirt?” #ThatsAClownQuestionBro
“Hey Bryce, what do you think about the Toronto FC backline?” #thatsaclownquestionbro
Bryce, what brand of mascara runs the most? #thatsaclownquestionbro
“Bryce, favorite Crazy Joe Davola episode?” #thatsaclownquestionbro
People are calling the reporter’s first question dumb, but the real “clown question” is when he asks Bryce if he has a favorite beer. Clearly, Bryce is a Natty Light guy. Actually, who am I kidding? Natty
Bryce Ice. Unless he’s actually Keith Stone in disguise, which isn’t out of the question.
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.