- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Video Will Not Quiet Those Concerns About Bryce Harper’s Attitude
We know Bryce Harper’s talented, and that he’s apparently under a whole lot of scrutiny. We also know that he’s prone to doing things that rub people the wrong way. It’s worth remembering, of course, that Harper is still 18, supremely talented, and a No. 1 overall draft pick who’s been hyped relentlessly for a couple years now. One would expect someone like that to have a big ego, and he’s still got time to come back down to earth.
It doesn’t, however, mean there shouldn’t be any concerns over Harper’s attitude – especially not on the part of the Washington Nationals, who made a sizable investment in the guy. With that comes a lot of attention, not always positive…and sometimes, Harper makes it look deserved. All this is a way of saying: Harper got called out on strikes at his game last night, and completely flipped out.
Well…at least he looked like he restrained himself from kicking dirt on the umpire at one point. And yeah, he’s 18, so it’s early to pass judgment for good…but we’ll still admit we enjoyed the fan yelling, “There’s that maturity!” Hey, just like Harper, we’re not perfect.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story