- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
‘Cardinal Fan Vs. Gravity’ Is The Video Du Jour
So here we are outside of Wrigley Field on Aug. 16, where the Cubs have just beaten the Cardinals 7-0. This St. Louis fan is mad (for unknown reasons) and drunk (naturally) and in the mood to fight. Unfortunately, the fight is mostly with his own equilibrium.
When you try and kick someone and end up missing and falling down, that’s great comedy. At the end there he seems to take a swing at the Cubs fan, and falls again. Go home Cardinals fan — you’re 0-2.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts