- 6 Fantasy Football Trade Tools Everyone Should Use
- Mere Humans Are Powerless Against The Might Of The Dallas Stars Jumbotron
- Will The Bengals Break The Patriots For Good This Weekend?
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Cardinals’ Playoff Anthem Will Make You Question The Existence Of God
You thought the Dodgers were insufferable? About the best thing I can say about this Cardinals “music” video is that it has great production values. But as any MLB GM can tell you, it doesn’t mean much if the stadium looks good and the product on the field sucks.
Dude with the guitar is serviceable, but if he wants this band to go anywhere, he’ll make a change at lead singer. They’re probably best friends, but tough decisions have to be made here. I’m picturing them practicing in one of the parents’ garage, with various pets throughout the house cowering under various pieces of furniture.
Enough. Go Dodgers (until this is erased from YouTube).
- Filed Under:
- St. Louis Cardinals
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Mayweather Jr. Vows to be Better Faster Stronger
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers