- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Cardinals’ Playoff Anthem Will Make You Question The Existence Of God
You thought the Dodgers were insufferable? About the best thing I can say about this Cardinals “music” video is that it has great production values. But as any MLB GM can tell you, it doesn’t mean much if the stadium looks good and the product on the field sucks.
Dude with the guitar is serviceable, but if he wants this band to go anywhere, he’ll make a change at lead singer. They’re probably best friends, but tough decisions have to be made here. I’m picturing them practicing in one of the parents’ garage, with various pets throughout the house cowering under various pieces of furniture.
Enough. Go Dodgers (until this is erased from YouTube).
- Filed Under:
- St. Louis Cardinals
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts