- Backup RB Roundup: Carlos Hyde, Devonta Freeman, Knowshon Moreno
- The Daily Show Reports On The Reporting Of Michael Sam's Showering Habits
- Hey Josh Gordon, Here's How You Beat A Drug Test Now That You're A Marked Man
- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Cardinals’ Playoff Anthem Will Make You Question The Existence Of God
You thought the Dodgers were insufferable? About the best thing I can say about this Cardinals “music” video is that it has great production values. But as any MLB GM can tell you, it doesn’t mean much if the stadium looks good and the product on the field sucks.
Dude with the guitar is serviceable, but if he wants this band to go anywhere, he’ll make a change at lead singer. They’re probably best friends, but tough decisions have to be made here. I’m picturing them practicing in one of the parents’ garage, with various pets throughout the house cowering under various pieces of furniture.
Enough. Go Dodgers (until this is erased from YouTube).
- Filed Under:
- St. Louis Cardinals
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Rampage Jackson will Fight Rematch with King Mo
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments