- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Cardinals’ Playoff Anthem Will Make You Question The Existence Of God
You thought the Dodgers were insufferable? About the best thing I can say about this Cardinals “music” video is that it has great production values. But as any MLB GM can tell you, it doesn’t mean much if the stadium looks good and the product on the field sucks.
Dude with the guitar is serviceable, but if he wants this band to go anywhere, he’ll make a change at lead singer. They’re probably best friends, but tough decisions have to be made here. I’m picturing them practicing in one of the parents’ garage, with various pets throughout the house cowering under various pieces of furniture.
Enough. Go Dodgers (until this is erased from YouTube).
- Filed Under:
- St. Louis Cardinals
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead