- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Cardinals’ Playoff Anthem Will Make You Question The Existence Of God
You thought the Dodgers were insufferable? About the best thing I can say about this Cardinals “music” video is that it has great production values. But as any MLB GM can tell you, it doesn’t mean much if the stadium looks good and the product on the field sucks.
Dude with the guitar is serviceable, but if he wants this band to go anywhere, he’ll make a change at lead singer. They’re probably best friends, but tough decisions have to be made here. I’m picturing them practicing in one of the parents’ garage, with various pets throughout the house cowering under various pieces of furniture.
Enough. Go Dodgers (until this is erased from YouTube).
- Filed Under:
- St. Louis Cardinals
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Ronda Rousey Ran Over Alexis Davis