- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 DTs And The Top 6 DEs
- Geno Smith Thinks He'll Be A Top Five QB, Sources Confirm He's Delusional
- MMA Fighter/Gas Station Clerk Rains Punches On Would-Be Robbers (VIDEO)
- Will Fantasy Players Take A Stand Against Ray Rice This Year?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
We Feel Obligated To Share This Video Of Carl Crawford Getting Hit In The Groin
Ah, the groin hit. Such an overused, hackneyed comic device that now even jokes about what an overused, hackneyed comic device it is (perfected, of course, here) are now themselves overused and hackneyed.
Still, something inside all of us can’t resist the visceral horror/comedy of a groin hit, so when a slightly errant pickoff throw during last night’s Orioles-Rays game struck Carl Crawford there, well, it was going to get noticed. (Note that the Simpsons sequence is so iconic in groin-hitting humor that Deadspin’s recap also contains a reference to it, via the hashtag #baseballtothegroinhadabaseballtothegroin.)
The Orioles won what sounds like a crazy game 11-10 in 13 innings, if you’re into that sort of thing. If not, feast your eyes on the video below. (Crawford left after his unfortunate incident.)
Oh, hell, here’s The Simpsons’ “Man Getting Hit By Football” too:
And hey, while we’re at it, here’s Idiocracy’s imagined future hit TV show for a dumbed-down population, Ow! My Balls!:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts