- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
UPDATE: Carlos Santana, Indians Catcher, Suffers Knee Injury At Plate (VIDEO)
UPDATE: Amazingly, Santana escaped this collision with just a knee sprain. Obviously not an ideal situation, and he’s still going on the disabled list and will be out for a while, but this could have been a lot worse.
It has not been a good month for Cleveland. And, in the bottom of the 7th inning at Fenway Park, it just got worse, especially for Carlos Santana. The top prospect in the Cleveland Indians organization – and probably one of the best young players in the game, not just at catcher – found his left knee at the wrong end of the collision at the plate with Boston Red Sox outfielder Ryan Kalish.
The feed from NESN, thanks to MLB TV, is below. Quality isn’t great, but still, it’s pretty gut churning to watch. I really don’t think NESN needed the slow motion:
If you listen closely, Harold Reynolds calls it immediately: “He tore his left leg up, you can see it.” Hopefully Santana can recover quickly.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce