- Jack White Doing His Best To Look Miserable At The Cubs Game
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Quarterbacks
- Tour de France: Thomas Voeckler Stops To Yell At Hecklers, Finishes Second
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: AFC East Preview & Sleepers
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Carlton Fisk Isn’t Looking So Hot In His Mugshot
“When police arrived, officers say they found Fisk behind the wheel of his F-150 — which had a flat tire — and he appeared to be fast asleep. We’re told cops also found an open vodka bottle in the vehicle.” Jeez. [TMZ]
One fan went a little too crazy celebrating the Indiana Fever’s WNBA title. [Indianapolis Star]
The biggest surprise: he didn’t drink to celebrate Stan Van Gundy getting fired. [Larry Brown Sports]
It’s the interview preseason, too. [Ball Don't Lie]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
30 for 30: Benji (ESPN, 8 p.m.); Arkansas State at Louisiana-Lafayette (ESPN2, 8 p.m.); Happy Endings (ABC, 9 p.m.); Don’t Trust The B- In Apartment 23 (ABC, 9:30 p.m.); New Girl (Fox, 9 p.m.); Hocus Pocus (ABC Family, 9 p.m.); Parenthood (NBC, 10 pm.)
Food porn of the day.
And finally, tonight…
Ever wondered what it’d be like to pee with Seth Rogen? Now you know.
Dan Fogarty and Dylan Murphy contributed to this post.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead