- Here Are The Sports-Themed 'Simpsons' Episodes That Belong In The Hall Of Fame
- When Should An NBA Team Stop Rebuilding And Start Competing?
- Jim Harbaugh Is Trying To Find That Picture Of The Time He Peed His Pants
- Stephen A. Smith Takes The Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Carlton Fisk Isn’t Looking So Hot In His Mugshot
“When police arrived, officers say they found Fisk behind the wheel of his F-150 — which had a flat tire — and he appeared to be fast asleep. We’re told cops also found an open vodka bottle in the vehicle.” Jeez. [TMZ]
One fan went a little too crazy celebrating the Indiana Fever’s WNBA title. [Indianapolis Star]
The biggest surprise: he didn’t drink to celebrate Stan Van Gundy getting fired. [Larry Brown Sports]
It’s the interview preseason, too. [Ball Don't Lie]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
30 for 30: Benji (ESPN, 8 p.m.); Arkansas State at Louisiana-Lafayette (ESPN2, 8 p.m.); Happy Endings (ABC, 9 p.m.); Don’t Trust The B- In Apartment 23 (ABC, 9:30 p.m.); New Girl (Fox, 9 p.m.); Hocus Pocus (ABC Family, 9 p.m.); Parenthood (NBC, 10 pm.)
Food porn of the day.
And finally, tonight…
Ever wondered what it’d be like to pee with Seth Rogen? Now you know.
Dan Fogarty and Dylan Murphy contributed to this post.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'