- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Carlton Fisk Isn’t Looking So Hot In His Mugshot
“When police arrived, officers say they found Fisk behind the wheel of his F-150 — which had a flat tire — and he appeared to be fast asleep. We’re told cops also found an open vodka bottle in the vehicle.” Jeez. [TMZ]
One fan went a little too crazy celebrating the Indiana Fever’s WNBA title. [Indianapolis Star]
The biggest surprise: he didn’t drink to celebrate Stan Van Gundy getting fired. [Larry Brown Sports]
It’s the interview preseason, too. [Ball Don't Lie]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
30 for 30: Benji (ESPN, 8 p.m.); Arkansas State at Louisiana-Lafayette (ESPN2, 8 p.m.); Happy Endings (ABC, 9 p.m.); Don’t Trust The B- In Apartment 23 (ABC, 9:30 p.m.); New Girl (Fox, 9 p.m.); Hocus Pocus (ABC Family, 9 p.m.); Parenthood (NBC, 10 pm.)
Food porn of the day.
And finally, tonight…
Ever wondered what it’d be like to pee with Seth Rogen? Now you know.
Dan Fogarty and Dylan Murphy contributed to this post.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead