- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Carlton Fisk Isn’t Looking So Hot In His Mugshot
“When police arrived, officers say they found Fisk behind the wheel of his F-150 — which had a flat tire — and he appeared to be fast asleep. We’re told cops also found an open vodka bottle in the vehicle.” Jeez. [TMZ]
One fan went a little too crazy celebrating the Indiana Fever’s WNBA title. [Indianapolis Star]
The biggest surprise: he didn’t drink to celebrate Stan Van Gundy getting fired. [Larry Brown Sports]
It’s the interview preseason, too. [Ball Don't Lie]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
30 for 30: Benji (ESPN, 8 p.m.); Arkansas State at Louisiana-Lafayette (ESPN2, 8 p.m.); Happy Endings (ABC, 9 p.m.); Don’t Trust The B- In Apartment 23 (ABC, 9:30 p.m.); New Girl (Fox, 9 p.m.); Hocus Pocus (ABC Family, 9 p.m.); Parenthood (NBC, 10 pm.)
Food porn of the day.
And finally, tonight…
Ever wondered what it’d be like to pee with Seth Rogen? Now you know.
Dan Fogarty and Dylan Murphy contributed to this post.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- Bradley Regrets Beating Pacquiao